forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 04-17-2010, 07:09 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,843
Eagle088 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

30 Seconds to Mars - This Is War
Old 05-02-2010, 09:32 AM
... my wait is over.

Credits: 33,077
Zakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSF

Skid Row - Slave To The Grind
Old 05-02-2010, 05:04 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

Ashes of Soma-Self Titled
Old 05-03-2010, 07:40 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 5,238
freak-power is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The Decemberists - The Crane Wife
Old 05-04-2010, 11:40 PM
DSF is how I roll, bitches !!

Credits: 105,146
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle

The last CD I bought was St Anger by Metallica when it was brand new... Since then, I haven't needed to buy another CD so I haven't...

Old 05-05-2010, 05:47 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 983,722
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Mos Def - Black on Both Sides
Divine Comedy - Regeneration / Absent Friends
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 05-05-2010, 08:46 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,009
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I know the feeling. I bought my wife the Avatar DVD because she'd been complaining that I'd seen it and she hadn't, and as I was paying for it I realized it's the first new DVD I've bought in so long I can't remember.

Old 05-12-2010, 12:30 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 12,194
GeminiEye is being mentioned in polite conversation

One of the greatest hip hop groups of this generation. Got this on vinyl autographed.

Also bought this cd online autographed. She is the best female lyricist out right now. Plus she's so fucking hot.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:38 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,640
sunnight6887 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default the last cd i purchased

Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra
Kollaps Tradixionales
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cst063cover_web_size260.jpg (53.5 KB, 2 views)
Old 06-07-2010, 11:04 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,706
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

probably 808's and Heartbreak