forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 02-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,622
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

It's all smoke and mirrors until the first time the lights go green. Then we will see who is fast, slow and darn right useless....

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 02-27-2010, 03:55 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,823
pedrolob is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Its a great new for the formula 1
Old 02-28-2010, 01:53 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,355
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
True dat. But after the testing has ended, it looks like the Ferrari is a tank, the McLaren is fast under low fuel setting, the Red Bull is fast overall and the Mercedes is leader of the non-contending teams, along with Williams and Force India.

Two weeks to go to Bahrain. It has been a fucking long winter without F1.
Old 02-28-2010, 06:15 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Still can't stand the hun bastard. Can't wait to see if the McLaren Brit dream team can dominate....... just can't see it happening though!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:33 PM

josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

It could happen, though. They were fast all winter on low-fuel stints and they're historically gentle on tires.

But McLaren is the Evil Empire of F1 (if you only take teams and not my Uncle Bernie into consideration). Always there, fucking everyone up, muddling the laws--breaking them, even--and looking for ways to exploit the loopholes. Granted, Ron Dennis isn't chief anymore and Button brings a glimmer of likeability, but Hamilton is a scumbag of epic proportions.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:01 PM

Code:

USF1 is done before it even got off the ground. Can't say I'm surprised.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:58 PM

Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Yeah, not surprised either. But like the story says, the Serbian dude with the awesomely named "Stefan GP" will probably pop right into the hole with, so they say, a certain French-Candian former World Champion in one of the cars....
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Pobs= pimp
Old 03-02-2010, 06:58 PM

Code:

Yeah, and the second driver will be a certain underachieving brother of a seven-time world champion. I think that'll be a pretty unlikeable team.
Old 03-02-2010, 06:59 PM

Code:

Hasn't someone done that team before......
Quote:
Pobs= pimp
Old 03-02-2010, 07:00 PM

Code:

HAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, it was 2001's Williams BMW, with that scumbag Montoya.