forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-21-2009, 06:04 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,750
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of
Default Your favorite toy! (as a kid, you pervs)

i had a few favorites...

Online Speak n Spell

except we had to make everything from scratch. no ready-made shit then.

tell me yours.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:06 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,179
squashed possum is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

He-man master of the universe shit and gi joe.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:43 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,928
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Sit 'n' Spin ftw!

Old 05-21-2009, 06:59 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 320,958
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Obviously barbie was my favorite

Old 05-21-2009, 07:01 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 1,256
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My first gun... Got it when I was 4 or 5, Daisy BB gun that I still have,

Army guys! So many but I'd bet I had some of these... Every boy did here:

Double Dragons!

That car fires discs from the front head, the truck opens up to fire missiles and under the car on the sides are blades to take out other cards!

Gargoyles!

I still love this show.

Power rangers!

Green Ranger's dagger to call forth his dragon to fuck up some bad guys!

Of course... Hot wheels!

Countless hours playing with them and all the tracks.

There's more but I'll stop at those.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:08 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,358
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Old 05-21-2009, 07:17 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,476
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Legos FTMFW! I went into a toy store recently to go get a beginner set for the god kids and there are fucking robot kits! With computers and all this motion shit. Kids have it easy these days, I had to blow up my blocko blocks (we were poor, STFU) to get them to move.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:22 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,339
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

The earliest toy I can remember really loving was my Big Wheel. Why don't they have those anymore?

Later on was GI Joe, with the Kung Fu Grip, of course. It was a doll, motherfuckers. NOT an action figure!!

By far the best was the Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle. It was the complete toy. I jumped that thing over everything, and it just kept coming back for more. I look them up on eBay every so often. Actually, my girl has a 3 year old, so I think maybe I could actually justify getting one. The other Knievel stuff wasn't so great. The deal based on his canyon jump machine couldn't build up much speed and was pretty well worthless. Same with the drag racer car. Just seemed lame. And the truck based on the bus thing that he travelled in was just a knock off of the Big Jim Camper. The commercials implied that it had a ramp that you could use to jump the motorcycle over, but it was too steep of an angle, so the motorcycle would just run into it.

There was a deal that was like the Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle, but it was smaller, and I kinda remember it being an air powered thing. These things were totally indestructable and faster than fuck. It was lighter, too, so you could jump it a mile. I can't remember what it was called tho. Like SST or something like that.

Ah, to be 8 again.

Red
Old 05-21-2009, 07:29 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,750
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
those look like speakers. did yours talk? mine didn't do that.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:36 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,928
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Bouncy horse... sooo good!

Punch balloons!