forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 09-06-2008, 05:58 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,851
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Which is book two of "The Twilight Giants" series from the Forgotten Realms.
Here is some more info...
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:38 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,111
dikfore63 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I just started reading The Innocent Mage by Karen Miller. 2 books in the series so far. I was hesitant to start reading it since I'm not sure how many books there will be. So far it's pretty good.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,779
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I love reading childhood faves at times. Especially when life sucks and I need an escape. I just started reading Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery. That link is to her page on Project Gutenberg where almost all of her books can be read online, with many in audio format. Somewhere there is a site all about her that has all of her books I think, but too lazy to find it.
Anne of Green Gables:

All of the books in the series:

So I have about 3 weeks of reading there since I only read at night when I go to bed. These books go fairly quick since they are aimed at kids ages 9-12. So it's definitely light reading but the topics covered in the later books in the series are kinda deep...war, how the boys go away and the girls stayed behind to support them. Well not all of the girls stayed behind. But, there's also self-sacrifice, the joys and sorrows of parenting etc.

And sometime soon, I hope to get the Little House box set back and start it. I want to read that to MiniBC actually. I think he'd like it.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:21 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 5,183
Candi Apples is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Thumbs up

Code:

When I was young,my grandmother bought me the Anne of Green Gable series,and I read them so quick.

One of the best Christmas presents I ever recieved.

Great books,Lucy Maud Montgomery had so much talent,and painted quite the visual with her descpritive words.

Great series for kids and adults!
Old 09-08-2008, 07:38 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Code:

I also love the Louisa May Alcott books. Little Women was wonderful, especially when given the original Little Woman along with the second part originally titled Good Wives. Now, I see it mostly combined with Little Women under that title. Then there's Little Men and Jo's Boys. And I've read some of her other works and they're good as well.

Seems like older books are so much more descriptive than many now. Kids books are watered down now to me. Maybe I am just crazy though.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:44 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,866
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

Nice to have you back......I totally agree. My oldest daughter is currently immersed in the Little House books (in the big woods, not the Prairie I think it's Little Town on the Prairie?).

They are 400x better than that Junie B. Jones shit that's out there.....have you ever tried to read one of those books? It's poison.....sappy drivel that will only further de-edjumacate our children. I suppose it's better than watching TV but still.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:12 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Code:

It's sad they are aimed at ages 5-8 that's for sure. MiniBC loves Junie B Jones. I am not so fond of her but if it keeps him reading I guess it's ok, But yes it does dumb kids down I think. Personally, I think Junie is a brat. I've only read part of one of the books.

MiniBC is also into the Scooby Doo chapter books. I haven't read any of those yet but...it's Scooby Doo! Gotta love the Scoob.

Thanks for the welcome back!
Old 09-08-2008, 08:47 AM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,227
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

The Mayor Of Lexington Avenue by James Sheehan

Old 09-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,245
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

The Audacity of Hope.

Barack...but i probably won't finish it
Old 09-08-2008, 11:57 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,738
John_Locke is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

ugh..