forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-04-2010, 11:09 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,247
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
do you think they'll get life in prison? It seems like such a waste of good pussy if Anna gets life.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:15 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Oh, trust me, that pussy won't go to waste just because she's in prison

I'm not sure about getting life though.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:18 PM
MEGADOUCHE

It ain't treason if you only fuck the stupid spies.
Old 07-04-2010, 11:19 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 118,867
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

I hope there is a sex tape. She's hot.

Old 07-04-2010, 11:49 PM

Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

She'll have lots of time to play with her self because i think they'll put her in a cell with a camera watching her 24/7, maybe she'll plead guilty and get five years

Code:

but what if you didn't know that brilliant awesome woman you have is a spy, will they still charge you with treason?

Code:

i'm sure there is.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,039
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

If they're truly spies, the easiest thing is death. Double-tap to the head with a 45 and ship their bodies home to mother russia. Personally, with all the shit we're involved in with Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Israel, BP, et cetera, I think the last thing we need to be worried about at this point is Russia. We capture these spies, but I bet we'll still send them bread and humanitarian aid and shit.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-05-2010, 12:08 AM
satan666

Code:

the guards will have some fun with her. That shit happens.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:21 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,091
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Pics or it didn't happen. Dangle, I'm looking at you...

Old 07-05-2010, 01:02 AM

Code:

especially since she's a spy, so i'm sure different rules and laws apply, so she'll be in good hands.
Code:

from watching a special on A and E, they're prisons who act all secretive and shit when their officers practice a bit of awesomeness, so not only does this happens on the regular, but I'm sure some one has pics of it.
Old 07-05-2010, 06:49 AM
Foetus

Code:

Code: