forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-23-2009, 12:30 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,496
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF
Default US army recruitments up as jobs dwindle

I personally have 3 friends who are joining up.very scare that this is where people have to go becasue of a horrible economy.

The US military is luring Americans to join the service as the country's devouring economic recession is cutting jobs across the nation.

The last few months witnessed dramatic rises in the country's unemployment rates with the December jobless rates skyrocketing to 7.2%.

The army, meanwhile, has offered a steady paycheck, benefits and training to any individual who joins the forces.

As the result, military recruiters said they have had no problems enlisting new blood despite the hazards that tend to scare the young off, The New York Times reported.

All active-duty and reserve forces had either met or exceeded their recruitment goals for the first time since 2004, the year that violence in Iraq intensified drastically, Pentagon officials said.

?When the economy slackens and unemployment rises and jobs become more scarce in civilian society, recruiting is less challenging," said Curtis Gilroy, the director of accession policy for the Department of Defense.

The source concluded that the unexpected trend seemed to be gathering pace.

The United States is currently involved in two wars in the Middle East.

Old 01-23-2009, 12:58 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,987
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Nothing like having a fall back plan.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:10 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 1,262
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

There are still jobs out there, you just have to be willing to take some pretty shitty jobs. Joining the military isn't a last ditch option. And since people are joining they'll learn new skills in their training and time there.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:12 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,987
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
If they aren't too busy getting shot.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:31 AM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,288
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

My God this is scary, I wish them all the best.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:49 AM

Code:

That's a quite narrow view of the military. There are a few hundred different noncombat jobs in the entire military. Only some of job descriptions are for combat.

Last edited by Liquid : 01-23-2009 at 04:52 AM.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:22 AM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,258
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

All of them contribute towards other people being killed regardless of whether they get their hands dirty or not.
Old 01-23-2009, 06:45 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,021
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

What's sad is that too many people think joining the military is a "last ditch" choice. I don't care how bad your finances get, DON'T JOIN UNLESS YOU A WILLING TO GIVE YOU LIFE FOR THE US.

It pisses me off to no end when I hear people whine about being in the military. Christ, if you're stupid enough to not have a clue what you might have to do, stay out. It's the military. There's guns involved. DUH!

I don't want you in there if you aren't going to protect me and my family. I don't want you in there if you're just looking for a handout. I don't want you in there if you're just going to bash it politically and help peace mongers (who don't give a crap about my life) to shrink the size of the US Armed Forces.

It's not a "job". It's a duty. Shit or get off the pot.
Old 01-23-2009, 07:02 AM

Code:

Funny how you're able to speak freely and live freely in a first world country thanks in a major part to those people you're looking down on. You are living in a free country that is built on the blood of many. Perhaps you'd feel more at comfort in some third world shithole?

Last edited by Liquid : 01-23-2009 at 07:04 AM. Reason: *Too damn tired to spell right.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:02 AM

Credits: 4,809
georgetenfour is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

too bad that you freedom of speech and a militaristic policy are conversely proportionate, despite flaming to the contrary by brainwashed assholes. what happened in vietnam that took away our freedoms? oh, we LOST, the country unified under communism, but.. the only loss to our freedom was the fucking draft.
the government and conditions in iraq meant exactly fuck-all to the structural integrity of the united states. afghanistan is a massive fail cause the whole point was to take out bin laden, which we apparently didn't do which is fine cause we set him up in some tit-for-tat anti-russia bullshit in the 80's in the first place, AND NOTHINGS' HAPPENED.
another cool thing would be if we could get over being butthurt about 9/11 cause those buildings were old and useless anyways, and the biggest hurt from the whole thing was the thousands of discontinued investigations of the securities and exchange commission when their files burnt.

wave your flag harder, asshole. i think i'm getting your point.

EDIT: of course this post has nothing to do with the thread topic. i just can't stand when people walk around spouting this bullshit about believing that the american military is somehow more necessary to the preservation of american indivual liberty than the constitution and whole political process. what happens when you get countries whose governemt derives power from the military instead of the military deriving power from the government is "third world shitpits" like liberia.

Last edited by georgetenfour : 01-23-2009 at 09:07 AM.