forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-10-2010, 07:28 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,554
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
If the "left" were for it, and the present administration is "left"ist, then it makes no sense that the current administration would appoint an FCC that would try to enforce net neutrality. Just sayin, yo.

Code:

Its a sad day for brains. And interwebs too.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:12 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Forgive my ignorance, but if net neutrality is a "left" issue, your argument makes no sense.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:26 AM
Smear it on your plastic face, Leave you with a sweeter taste. Super soaker on your chest, Let it drip down on your breast.

Credits: 30,052
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for

I don' think Glenn Beck knows what net neutrality is, he is confusing it with obama's FREE broadband for everyone program. Which, for some reason, is what most people seem to think.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:04 AM

Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Code:

Kaiser Beck: "Dai took our nets!" => points at the left and misses his cue to weep

Prince Obama: "You give me free nets or I'll burn the goddamn house down!" => FCC records phone call and plays it for the courts

Cock-strong FCC: "Feels bad man"

Drunken Courts: "Go get your fucking shine box!" => Tells the FCC its neutered and to stop pissing on the couch

Patriotic Telcos: "Booty dance, oh, booty dance. Booty dance, oh, booty dance" => Breaks our backs, fucks our nets, makes us HUMBLLLLLLEEEEE

Trips: More on this and a squirrel that water skis, at 11.

Btw, I never said it was a "left" issue, the kaiser points at that direction. I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories, especially when there are observable facts on the table.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:41 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

I believe Net neutrality is a "left" issue. So, in the spirit of the Huffington Post links, I offer you this.

Net Neutrality for Campaign Donors
Just how far is the Obama administration willing to go to reward big donors? In the wake of yesterday?s explosive report regarding ?scores of top Democratic donors? being rewarded with ?VIP access to the White House, private briefings with administration advisers and invitations to important speeches and town-hall meetings,? it?s a question that?s on the minds of many politically-engaged Americans, and one likely to grab yet more attention, thanks to this article in today?s USA Today. It notes that:

?More than 40% of President Obama?s top-level fundraisers have secured posts in his administration, from key executive branch jobs to diplomatic postings in countries such as France, Spain and the Bahamas, a USA TODAY analysis finds.?

USA Today goes on to report that one top-level fundraiser apparently awarded with a plum job is Federal Communications Commission Chairman Julius Genachowski.

The paper reports that Genachowski raised more than $500,000 for Obama?which critics charge may have helped him ?buy? a position that now puts him at the center of one of Washington?s most heated policy debates, namely that regarding net neutrality.

Genachowski, a strong proponent of the policy and a darling of far left groups like Save The Internet, has recently garnered criticism for what some see as an effort to ram net neutrality through with little to no debate. The proposed policy has recently become the focus of criticism and concern from everyone from internet service providers to groups typically regarded as Obama administration-friendly, such as the Asian American Justice Center, National Council of La Raza, the League of United Latin American Citizens and the National Urban League. 72 House Democrats and three Democratic Governors have also raised concerns about the proposed policy.

Last week, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) introduced legislation to block the FCC, led by Genachowski, from enacting net neutrality rules. In a statement, McCain suggested that net neutrality amounted to a ?government takeover of the Internet.? He added that enacting the regulation favored by Genachowski, which he dubbed ?oppressive,? would ?stifle innovation, in turn slowing our economic turnaround and further depressing an already anemic job market.? On Tuesday, Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) introduced similar legislation to block net neutrality in the House. Genachowski critics argue that her move evidences further existing forceful, bipartisan opposition to Genachowski?s preferred policy, and will enhance scrutiny of the FCC Chairman?s agenda?as may the USA Today revelations.

Obama, as a candidate, said he would ?take a back seat to no one? in his commitment to ?network neutrality,? and net neutrality supporters contend that it remains a top policy priority of the administration. The question is whether political support from net neutrality proponents like Genachowski and Google (whose CEO, Eric Schmidt, was a major Obama supporter and whose employees reportedly donated $562,000 to his campaign) has dictated or contributed to that position.
Code:

Old 08-11-2010, 04:04 PM

Code:

You believe its a left issue. I believe that cucumbers taste better pickled.

What exactly did you intend to propose with the link? That the left wants net neutrality? That the right wants business to throttle as they see fit? I don't get the point.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:23 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

Regulating business is a "left" issue.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:57 PM

Code:

So you're against Internet Neutrality then? Ok, well cool. Those on the "Right" would like to interfere in a doctor's ability to make a living by abolishing abortion.

Sen. Ted Stevens raised hell at the FCC in order to get them to fine and 'regulate' Howard Stern- thereby hindering his business.

Pot meet kettle.