forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 09-16-2014, 02:18 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Taylor Swift - Schoolgirl Out and about in New York - 09/16/14

Old 09-16-2014, 03:29 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,762
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Her and Ariana Grande sharing wardrobes.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 09-16-2014, 03:38 PM
MadamMeow

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Ariana wore it better.

I'm sick of this high waisted garbage.

I will see this bitch's belly most likely outie button before I die. *heads to iCloud*

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-16-2014 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:15 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,638
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

I hate the high waisted stuff as well. As someone who lived through the demise of hip-huggers in the 70s, I'm dreading the return of this mom jeans/retro look.

Btw, I think it's an innie:
Old 09-16-2014, 10:23 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Do you have anymore from this set or a link to the instagram.

I've never seen her belly button before, she's gone to great lengths to hide it always, so I'm suspect.
Old 09-16-2014, 10:34 PM
MadamMeow

I really don't know how to read this stuff like Stantz does, but this is an ELR scan of the picture.

And this is the Metadata showing there was some type of photoshop being used. Of course, that could be the standard stuff celebs use to make them into new creatures.

File
File Type JPEG
MIME Type image/jpeg
Exif Byte Order Big-endian (Motorola, MM)
Image Width 530
Image Height 398
Encoding Process Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
Bits Per Sample 8
Color Components 3
Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling YCbCr4:4:4 (1 1)
JFIF
JFIF Version 1.02
EXIF
Orientation Horizontal (normal)
X Resolution 100
Y Resolution 100
Resolution Unit inches
Software Adobe Photoshop CS Windows
Modify Date 2013:10:21 22:30:43
Color Space Uncalibrated
Exif Image Width 530
Exif Image Height 398
Compression JPEG (old-style)
Thumbnail Offset 332
Thumbnail Length 5339
Photoshop
IPTC Digest 00000000000000000000000000000000
Displayed Units X inches
Displayed Units Y inches
Global Angle 30
Global Altitude 30
Copyright Flag False
Photoshop Thumbnail (Binary data 5339 bytes)
Photoshop Quality 12
Photoshop Format Standard
Progressive Scans 3 Scans
XMP
XMP Toolkit XMP toolkit 3.0-28, framework 1.6
About uuid:381ca9c8-3ac0-11e3-8652-9109ef267b5d
History
Create Date 2013:10:21 22:30:43-05:00
Metadata Date 2013:10:21 22:30:43-05:00
Creator Tool Adobe Photoshop CS Windows
Document ID adobe:docidhotoshop:381ca9c7-3ac0-11e3-8652-9109ef267b5d
Format image/jpeg
APP14
DCT Encode Version 100
APP14 Flags 0 [14]
APP14 Flags 1 (none)
Color Transform YCbCr
Composite
Thumbnail Image (Binary data 5339 bytes)
Image Size 530x398
Old 09-17-2014, 04:22 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,638

That was me getting that effin' logo off the pic for something else I was working on. Here are the originals:

Last edited by drchin : 09-17-2014 at 04:24 AM.