forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

View Poll Results: How Many Different
1 27 21.09%
Double Down 63 49.22%
Hat Trick 24 18.75%
4+ 14 10.94%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2010, 01:05 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,640
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

When I found out my first wife had slept with that little weaselly karaoke-singing faggot she went to Jr High with when we were living in Paso Del Norte, I slept with her step-sister, step-aunt, cousin, and step-sister-in-law within a 24 hour period. Revenge is a dish best served with a jumbo box of condoms from Sam's Club.
-SrD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 03-30-2010, 06:33 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,936
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
now thats a story i want to hear how you pulled all them since i assume they all knew you
Old 03-31-2010, 11:18 AM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,620
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

3 - It was freakin awesome. Same night, all in the same room. drunken party, and yes they were ho's.

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 03-31-2010, 12:48 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,640
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Cousin and step-sister were freaky anyhow, I had them in the bedroom together, we were all drunk off mexican rum and coke down in Juarez. Step-sister-in-law was living with us and I accidentally walked in on her fresh from the shower. Step-aunt let me lie down at her house because I had a headache during a fiesta. Thought wife was fellating me, turned out to be step-aunt. Great times. Miss my first set of outlaws, the current set is stiff and no fun comparatively.
-SrD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-15-2010, 07:38 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,723
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Ta-DA!! I can finally add to this thread, and state that on Tuesday morning, I had sex with lady #1, and in the late evening, I had sex with lady #2.

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.
Old 04-30-2010, 07:53 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 14,038
dusio22 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

If I exclude a sex club I went to once, my tops is three. Ex wife in the morning, girlfriend in the afternoon and a fwb later that night. I felt like the king of the world for one day.
Ah, youth.......
Old 05-03-2010, 04:20 PM

Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Code:

Ooops, I did it again. Except reversed the order.

Old 05-03-2010, 05:00 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,229
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

Time to invite them both to the party at the same time.

Old 05-03-2010, 09:20 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,292
ObfuSkater Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

2 in 2 days. It was probably less than 24 hours between but I slept between so doesn't feel like "the same day".

I also had a threesome once but one of the girls was a lesbian and didn't want anything to do with my penis. Although, she didn't mind me sucking on her tits and going down on her while the other girl was having her way with me.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:59 AM

Code:

I don't have enough game to swing that. In fact, I normally try not to let the girls know about each other. So the other day, one of them scratches the shit out of my back. Like, nearly bleeding scratches. (Not as a result of my thick cock, but probably because I was slamming her head against the headboard, attempting to fool her into thinking I have a thick cock.) Anyway, I went to see the other chick the next morning. So we go at it, and I ask her to scratch me hard, hoping that her scratching will mask the existence of the others.