forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Arcade Fuckery

Old 02-28-2010, 02:14 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,956
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
Default Bug Reports

First problem I've run into in the arcade. The game 'Soap Bubble' doesn't let you submit your score after you lose. Losing all your bubbles causes you to be bumped back to the forum homepage.

Old 02-28-2010, 03:06 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,864
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Here's a bug... I got a perfect score on Hexagon first, then Nachos did it and it awards him as the 1st place holder. WTF mate? I did it first, and you can't get a higher score than that, why should he be the champion of that? I don't wanna have to get a perfect wscore again just to take it back over, and for all I know it won't let me because it's the same score I've already achieved and it will sit me at 2nd still? And if it does put me back in first Nachos will do his maic and take it back in like 3 seconds. WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

THIS WHOLE COURT IS OUT OF ORDER!!!!!!!

p.s. I really don't care about that

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 03-01-2010, 11:21 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 29,107
chrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aurachrisb77 has a spectacular aura

I had the same problem with the soap bubbles game.
Old 03-07-2010, 06:26 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 641,866
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Not really a bug but would it be possible to have an option here to play for the jackpot of credits?

It's a pain in the arse when you're trying to win it that you have to keep going back to the main arcade page just to play for the jackpot.

Just sayin'
Old 03-07-2010, 12:27 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

There must be a glitch that automatically pastes "Nachos1345" as 1st place regardless of the true outcomes. Any other explanation is just ridiculous.
Old 03-07-2010, 05:24 PM

maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I always thought that was the default setting?
Old 03-08-2010, 03:40 PM
satan666

Code:

I agree but that's not a "setting" or anything i can fix... that's code level stuff so it's way outta my league, sorry.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:41 PM

Code:

No worries dude, it was worth an ask.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:42 PM
satan666

Yes, the Soap bubbles game is screwed up somehow... something in the game though so, again, nothing i can fix.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:08 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 540,097
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

De-Animator I having been playing but none of my new higher scores have been submitting. I mean come on now how can a fella de throne nachos if you can not submit you scores.

(I am joking about the nachos part but not the scoring part)

and yes I am talking about higher scores that my 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.