forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

View Poll Results: i love my ass...
Nice and tight 133 62.44%
Flat 3 1.41%
Thick and Juicy 84 39.44%
Bigger the better 11 5.16%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2010, 03:11 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 284,282
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

usually on my face.

Old 01-25-2010, 03:38 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,962
skullfckr is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Talking

Like this. Giving me head.
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-26-2010, 11:55 AM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 540,088
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

it depends, I like all kinds, I even saw a few flat asses on women that kind of suited them. Shaped nicely..

Still one like this interests me..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:16 PM

Credits: 5,962
skullfckr is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

that kinda scares me^^^^^
Old 01-27-2010, 03:03 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,638
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I like my ass untouched. She can fondle the jewels and play with my nipples, but if she gets close to my ass, it's over.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-27-2010, 05:17 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 538,444
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Then post some n00b, or STFU.

I like em of the female variety with my dick jellied in it balls deep.

Old 02-03-2010, 10:35 PM

Credits: 5,557
defbug will become famous soon enoughdefbug will become famous soon enoughdefbug will become famous soon enough

I like them thick and juicy, women with junk in their trunk, you can bounce a guarter off them like this one!! More power to the booty!!!!

Last edited by defbug : 02-03-2010 at 10:36 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:15 PM

Credits: 2,292
ObfuSkater Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

I prefer them fit and semi-muscular but I wouldn't turn it down as long as she's not so big she has rolls and hail damage.
Old 05-06-2010, 01:44 PM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 05-07-2010, 03:16 PM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation

notice the 5 inch taint....