forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-28-2012, 02:35 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,262,043
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default Noob Rep thread (Or Woody is lazy)

So the number of people here I rep is limited. Which means that It takes forever for me to rep the people who deserve it and that can get frustrating. I could go searching for seldom posting noobs, that I never rep cause they suck. But that is too much like work. So my thoughts are, post here you shy little noobtards and give me a database of names to spread rep around.

One catch, you have to contribute something. Can be a piciture (all forum rules apply and use approved image hosters) a joke, anecdote, anything not terribly lame and moronic. And I will rep you. Yes if you do something stupid you will probably get flamed, but you'll get Rep! Which is just like getting a lollipop after you get punched in the mouth. So grab your balls and post something MAGGOTS!

Side note; Other people with the same problem as me might rep you also, double bonus!!!!

And sadly no If I rep you it doesn't mean I like you, I am just using you like a $2 Saigon Whore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 03-28-2012, 02:41 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

I hope these people listen! For instance, I would like to give you rep for this idea, but I can't because I repped you for something else yesterday. And we can't fish through the n00b forum looking for people either. I'm also tired of repping people that don't give back. This is a great idea!

And to make it even easier use one of these pic uploading sites when TOGIH (the preferred upload site) isn't working.

DO IT!
Old 03-28-2012, 03:53 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 11,419
artaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the rough

Old 03-28-2012, 04:47 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 12,326
bumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP total
bumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP totalbumbart laughs at your paltry REP total

Old 03-28-2012, 06:33 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 190,367
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

this is a good idea

(repped noobs above and still can't rep the ones who deserve it)

Old 03-28-2012, 06:36 PM
Foetus

fucking noobs

Old 03-28-2012, 06:49 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I want to rep some noobs just so I can rep this.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:22 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Why thank you Foetus, for making my own thread something I don't want to look at now.

Quote:
I like dick, a lot.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Foetus

Code:

sorry, im fresh out of big-black-cock pics. i know how much you like them, so ill look for more.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:02 PM

Code:

Go over to your wife's computer, I'm sure you'll find bunches.

Quote:
I like dick, a lot.