forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2008, 01:28 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,176
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Can't we just send him "The Chosen Ones" thread? That would work for me. Come back Pendragon.

Old 05-31-2008, 02:08 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,268
doubledip is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Come back...I wasn't really here when you posted..but i've read the ones you've started and they are great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
He is absolutely adorable.... I agree with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. cellany View Post
I'll third that- way adorable. I told him months ago he's totally my type.
Old 05-31-2008, 02:57 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 3,729
Nyalk is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

signed, bring back Pen
Old 05-31-2008, 03:01 AM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Pen rocked this forum. He needs to get his ass back here!

Old 05-31-2008, 04:10 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 294,488
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Come on back, dragon...look, i even had you permanently added to my body.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:19 AM

Credits: 13,245
loadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP total
loadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP total

I'll play devils advocate here. PenDragon left on his own accord, not because he was pushed out. As had been said before this site has grown allot due to you other regulars and some new ones (hot chicks). As a group that claims to annihilate souls or skull fuck them or whatever it just seems that your going out of your way to kiss someones ass that doesn't want it kissed or really does and is being passive aggressive about it. If he really is still looking in once in a while I say let him come back the same way he left ON HIS OWN. This isn't a rant on the way he posts because he did post some cool shit. If Pen wants to come back great but this isn't the way to do it.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:43 AM

Credits: 103,814
TylerB is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm over it, come back on in PD.

I know I'm not a praying man, but if you're up there, please help me Superman.
Old 05-31-2008, 07:48 AM

Credits: 12,827
RvP is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Come back and ill send you nudes (not of me tho obviously)
Old 05-31-2008, 08:55 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,911,830
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
How many petitions have you signed where you were invited to runny diarrhea crap all over the cause. Bitch, play devils advocate in your own dam thread. I vote to ban your 7 whole post ass.

Last edited by The Godfather : 05-31-2008 at 09:01 AM.
Old 05-31-2008, 09:00 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,911,830

I'm in. Come on back Pen.