forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,249
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Just got the Wii Fit, fucker says I am overweight!!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:48 AM
You can find me sittin on a beach with my camera.

Credits: 93,440
stead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful for
stead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Did you really pick it up? How is it? Wife says that I am fat and suggested if I going to keep playing videogames I should consider it, I told her to go get me a Bundt cake topped with chocolate frosting.

On the serious note, I don't know if the whole thing can tell you that you are overweight or something like that, unless it has a scale built in. I see a whole series of kids getting this (Kind of as a hint from mom and dad) and the kids cheating, "Oh at 300 pounds it says I am fat, I will just tell the Wii I am 98 pounds". " See mom and dad, even the Wii says I am not fat!"
Old 07-17-2008, 11:51 AM

SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

It does have a scale built in...I did the first group of yoga moves, and then some games that help with balance. It seems cool, and works well. Lets see how I do with it in a few weeks.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:05 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

LOL. Shove away from the table fat ass! of course this is me tellng you because I do not have a Wii Fit
Old 07-17-2008, 01:11 PM

Code:

Wow Pen, you sure are on a flaming run today aren't you?
Old 07-17-2008, 01:51 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Sorry Lion I was laughing when I posted it 'cause if I got on one it would say the same thing.

Sarcasm can't be "read". Sorry bro meant as j/k
Closed Thread