forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Would you?
Why ask? Of course! 109 61.93%
No, needs more meat! 12 6.82%
Tramp Stamp, ah who gives a shit! Let's gangbang her! 52 29.55%
Maybe with 3 condoms on! 19 10.80%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2008, 01:09 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,213
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough
Default Girl I graduated with

A girl I graduated with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg holly.jpg (49.0 KB, 493 views)
File Type: jpg holly2.jpg (39.5 KB, 399 views)
File Type: jpg holly3.jpg (3.4 KB, 258 views)
File Type: jpg holly4.jpg (22.0 KB, 225 views)
File Type: jpg holly5.jpg (23.7 KB, 292 views)
Old 11-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,936
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

does she model professional?
Old 11-06-2008, 01:18 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,213
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough

She is trying to crack the industry. I think she is heading to Montreal soon for fashion.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,813
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

kind of a horse face

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 11-07-2008, 07:46 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,743
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

I disagree, I don't think she has a horse face, there are worse looking women. But having a tramp does not help her prospects to model in the upper echelons of fashion. Fashion photogs and designers really don't like it because it either distracts away from the model herself or clothing (swimwear, lingerie, etc). Especially given the large size of this girl's tattoo.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:34 AM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,675
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Froth's right---I'm all for a nice tramp stamp (hello n2) but it's going to hold her back if she's trying to make it in modeling. She's got a banging body, it'd be worth a romp. Her face is doable.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:43 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 284,301
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

I'd fuck her, but I really doubt she'll make it as a model. Well maybe in Canada!

Old 11-18-2008, 01:57 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,743

Has much as I think Tyra Banks can be kooky, watching 'America's Top Model' is a good learning tool on how to act and to be a serious model.
Old 11-19-2008, 12:35 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,403
mrmars is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The modeling pictures were hot but the real pictures where you saw her face made me realize not so much
Old 11-25-2008, 04:30 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 641,905
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

The 4th and 5th pics are pretty hot however the 2nd one, with the tramp stamp is not so hot. I'd consider hanging it above the fireplace, you know to stop the kids playing too close to the fire.