forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 08-17-2016, 05:51 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Ummm Google Giada orange dress. Hope this helps
Old 08-17-2016, 06:23 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

So far I'm only seeing the low quality garbage on Daily Mail from 23 hours ago.

Checked my handful of taps and so far nothing yet, hoping within the next 23.
Old 08-18-2016, 11:03 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,242
Indyman2069 is a splendid one to beholdIndyman2069 is a splendid one to beholdIndyman2069 is a splendid one to beholdIndyman2069 is a splendid one to beholdIndyman2069 is a splendid one to beholdIndyman2069 is a splendid one to beholdIndyman2069 is a splendid one to beholdIndyman2069 is a splendid one to beholdIndyman2069 is a splendid one to behold

https://twitter.com/NoahFairbanks/st...29709658005504

That the one?
Old 08-18-2016, 08:44 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Yeppers, that's it.

There's gotta be a set like I normally put up somewhere. I feel like I"m failing.
Old 08-18-2016, 10:25 PM
All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to.

Credits: 1,105,746
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.

All I could find were the same 3 photos that were on the Daily Mail site.

Old 08-19-2016, 04:47 AM
MadamMeow

Yay a little bit of progress.

Other than this so far they got the three pics separated now. I avoid posting tagged shit for a reason, but you can see it here.

Code:

If more turn up I'll make a thread, but I hate doing that for under 4 pics.
Old 08-21-2016, 08:03 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,510
TimmyZ1 is a splendid one to beholdTimmyZ1 is a splendid one to beholdTimmyZ1 is a splendid one to beholdTimmyZ1 is a splendid one to beholdTimmyZ1 is a splendid one to beholdTimmyZ1 is a splendid one to beholdTimmyZ1 is a splendid one to beholdTimmyZ1 is a splendid one to beholdTimmyZ1 is a splendid one to beholdTimmyZ1 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks MM, if you can only find a few shots (still great ones) doesn't sound like anything was planned like some of these celebs.

She looks amazing in those pics.
Old 08-21-2016, 11:41 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

She was going to the Food Network studio a taping. I'm guessing for a future Food Network Stars since she's usually not this dressed up on her own normal shows.
Old 08-21-2016, 04:45 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567

Madam I hear tell that Heathyr Hoffman has a sex tape somewhere if you could find that it would be great.
Old 08-21-2016, 06:13 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,441
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

You know, I think I've heard of this sex tape also