forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 12:05 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 4,822
salutationsb is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Going to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Hey going to Cabo next week for my sisters wedding. Staying at a place called Club Solaris anyone ever been there or stay at a neighboring hotel? Any suggestions on shit to do in the area, i kno i wanna hit dune-buggies, atv, jetskis, and fishing...looking for some more local shit! Thanks in advance!
Old 07-08-2008, 12:10 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,588
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Well the nightlife kinda sucks. I went last year and there weren't that many women but what they had was choice. Just expect everything to be expensive, its not your typical mexico. Jetskiing is actually pretty fun there because in the bay there are no waves, but they don't allow you to go on the ocean side. My advice is to sneak over there because they have some MASSIVE waves. Also if fishing is your bag go for it, I caught a 260lbs marlin that is now sitting in my pop's office. Didn't do the atv thing. If you speak spanish ask the bar tenders where the best places to eat are because most of the touristy places suck ass. Hope this helps, btw if you have any other questions let me know
Old 07-08-2008, 12:34 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,234
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

its been a few years since I last went to Cabo, but just as anywhere you go in Mexico, if you speak spanish, you will be a lot better off. Talk to bartenders, staff, shop owners, or whatever, and they'll point you to the good spots. Anywhere that caters exclusively to tourists is bound to be over priced and not as good.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:43 PM

Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Agreed. But cabo kind of disgusted me. Most of the people from the shops were so freaking rude. Most of the people that work there weren't even mexican they were honduran or something else. I'm a native spanish speaker and I was walking down the street and this white couple were asking what the price to something was and these assholes were just talking shit to them in spanish. That kind of stuff was pretty widespread. Just in general I think the mayan riviera was MUCH friendlier.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:19 PM

SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Ya, kinda sad to see. I too am a native spanish speaker, so when I vacation in Mex, I can bullshit with the locals and have a decent time without paying too much out the ass for it. Its just funny seeing college kids asking the cab driver, "hey bro, how much for a ride into town to the Hardrock, Rockadile, etc?" Fucking cabie see's the opportunity, and charges them 3 times what I just paid. Overall, I like Puerto Vallarta much better than Cabo.
Old 07-08-2008, 01:21 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 4,822
salutationsb is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

thanks for the input sirlongfoot and triplehtown. Seeing as how its an all inclusive resort prob do most of my eating and drinking there. Big time fisherman so will def give that a whirl. I will keep my eyes open i can understand spanish but cant really speak it so should be interesting!
Old 07-08-2008, 01:27 PM

one other piece of advice, especially if buying souvineers, dont forget to haggle with them. Never buy anything for what they say the price is. Everything is negotiable, just think big flea market. They usually dont have price tags on things, so you need to ask how much things are. Thats where they look at you, and decide how much...
Old 07-08-2008, 02:40 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,978
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Yeah, there's a great little flea-market type area downtown... if you're going to buy souvenirs don't deal with the tourist-y shops. The flea market in Cabo is definitely more expensive than most in Baja, but at least haggling still works, especially if you can speak spanish.

I also recommend going to Santa Maria beach if you're into snorkling/free diving at all... I saw some of the coolest marine life there than anywhere else in Baja, most likely having to do with the intersection of Sea of Cortez with the Pacific, plus the beach is like a little cove. You can also take a tourist boat out to the cove and they provide all the snorkling gear, but if you have gear you can use it's not hard at all just to park near the beach and walk in.

Old 07-08-2008, 02:46 PM

Credits: 79,168,619
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

I stayed at a Club Solaris in Acapulco. The food was great and so were the accommodations. Otherwise never been to Cabo.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-08-2008, 03:18 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I forgot I did that too. Its a funny thing about diving tho, I'm afraid of heights and went it gets really deep the floor is so low it freaks me out. Thank god theres no rule on peeing in the ocean
Closed Thread