forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 02:38 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,338
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default rc cars/planes/boats/helicopters

anybody into them? i totally bit the bug after a bunch of my friends and fellow neighbors started racing them around at the park next to my house.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:58 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,032
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Not anymore. It's been a good 15 years. I still have six cars in a few boxes though. Used to have a good 25 batteries, but man they are expensive nowadays. None of them wal-mart cars either. I only have ones you have to build like a model. Belt drives are great for 4-wheel drivers. Play with the amount of oil in the shocks too and put "rear" tires on the front for better off-road cornering.

If you do get into them, get at least 4 or 5 batteries. Trickle charging is best for the battery. Also if you're going to fast charge, when you've drained one, put it in a freezer till it's really cold (about an hour) than charge it. It'll last much longer both run time and life. I kept all my batteries in a fridge when I wasn't using them.

Fast motors (electric) will drain a battery in about 15 minutes "play" and less than 5 minutes of all out speed.

I don't see any motors listed as 60 second (even 30 second) motors anymore. Those were what they said, they'd drain a battery in nn seconds at full speed. I had one 60 second motor and it would push my Kyosho Optima Mid to 45mph.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:03 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,480
NotSoDiseased is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I just recently sold my Revo.That thing was bad ass truck but It was a pain in the ass to keep tuned and functional. But getting it up to 30 mph on some dirt jumps was incredibly fun. Plus when you were done you still had a bunch of Nitro Methane gas to play with

A buddy of mine has a small army of rc vehicles. Several planes, a helicopter 3 fully modded Revo's and some other smaller none gas powered vehicles.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:09 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,338
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

yeah, i picked up a hpi savage x ss truck. i built it a few days ago and have been breaking the engine in.
Closed Thread