forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-14-2009, 12:55 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,068
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Actually I thought I did. I have nothing but respect for Troup and thus although a smart ass response I ended my missive with a smiley, indicating humor or at least lack of malice. See . I also might have said "Grammar Nazi much? " Or referenced my fuck up in another post. Like such:

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...0&postcount=40

Had I meant otherwise I would have omitted the smiley said something like "Thanks for jumping in asshat. If you are so fucking smart why don't you contribute something, or at least be the guy that points out my error versus stand on the sideline like a limpdicked fag at an orgy commenting on how well I am plowing your ugly sisters asshole. That's your third post in two years? nice job."

Last edited by ThatHaole : 09-14-2009 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Added link to other post
Old 09-14-2009, 10:14 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,633
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

I'm calling this shenanigan knew jerk bullshit by law enforcement and the prosecutor. I'm giving this woman the benefit of the doubt.

Waterford Township woman accused of having sex with teen son she gave up for adoption
by Jonathan Oosting | MLive.com
Thursday September 10, 2009, 1:38 PM

Waterford Township police say 35-year-old Aimee Louise Sword used the internet to track down a teenage son she gave up for adoption years earlier and had sex with him.

Sword surrendered on April 24 and is charged with third-degree criminal sexual assault.

Police and prosecutors tell the Oakland Press that Sword put her son up for adoption more than 10 years prior to the assaults, but did not release his age.

Attorney Kenneth Burch says his client "maintains her presumption of innocence" and has had a hard time with the accusations.

Child Protective Services notified detectives about the situation.

Code:

Commenters defend woman accused of having sex with teen son she gave up for adoption
by Jonathan Oosting | MLive.com
Friday September 11, 2009, 8:07 AM

Waterford Township police say 35-year-old Aimee Louise Sword used the internet to track down a teenage son she gave up for adoption years earlier and had sex with him, but several online commenters have come to her defense.

Writing in response to the Oakland Press story, a commenter who identified herself as Stephanie Ramirez said, "Me and my family have known aimee for 30 years and she would never do such a thing like this."

"Obviously the facts and details are not known yet. She is innocent. Aimee if you read this me and my family are behind you all the way. if you need me get ahold of me you know where my mother lives im just around the corner. Keep your head up."

Another comment since removed from the Oakland Press site read:

Now that the Oakland Press has found it neccesary to write a one sided story, I'll fill in the missing details. Yes a son was given up for adoption, yes He found her on the internet, or actually they found each other. They met with the permission of the adopted parents, and were able to spend time together to allow him to meet his siblings. This boy was 15 at the time and had emotional problems, had been in trouble with the law and threatened his adoptive parents, also diagnosed as being bipolar. This should have been a sign to proceed with caution. The Oakland press reports as if she tracked him down for sex, which is ludicrous. This was meetings and visits that spanned over a summer to reconnect a family. When things didn't go his way threats were made. Well now those threats have come to light. There are other children to be considered here, that love their mother very much. Before people judge her, lets get the facts. Our court system is innocent until proven guilty!!!!! When the truth comes out I hope the Oakland press will report the truth with accuracy. We all feel for the boy, but putting an innocent woman through this is unjust. He needs serious help.

But here on MLive Detroit, commenter alfy1 said he knew Sword for a short time 15 years ago and described her as "not sound of mind" and "somewhat of a smooth talk con person."

On her own Myspace page, Sword wrote on August 29, "She rises during the worst of obstacles....Quoted by people magizine about lil kim....Reminded me of myself...." and listed her mood as "Strong (az alway."

Sword surrendered on April 24 and is charged with third-degree criminal sexual assault.

Police and prosecutors tell the Oakland Press that Sword put her son up for adoption more than 10 years prior to the assaults, but did not release his age.

Attorney Kenneth Burch says his client "maintains her presumption of innocence" and has had a hard time with the accusations.

Child Protective Services notified detectives about the situation.

Code: