forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Here's the beef!!

Credits: 647,026
fsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nice

So have they found a way to hack the PS3 yet?

Leeann Tweeden Nude!!! One of my favorites!

Old 09-09-2009, 01:19 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,858
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

a few of my friends have their 360s done... pretty much the answer is always "i know a guy who does it"

beware tho.... with a 40%+ failure rate... voiding your warrenty is definently a risk
Old 09-09-2009, 01:33 PM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,868
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
lol @ this matter-of-fact percentage. I must have missed the gallup poll for gaming console hackers? I know personally, I only steal disgusting pron with a 33.2% success rate so I'm impressed.

I understand your point though...it just made me giggle, tis all.
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."
Old 09-09-2009, 01:34 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,497
mungus is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

If you are interest send me a pm. I have done a bunch of 360's. The dvd drives very greatly in these units so you need to know which one you have before you begin. I have never had any problems flashing my drives and success rate is at 100% for me. I won't do it for you but will get you all the info you need to do it successfully yourself.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:50 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,858
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i meant failure rate of 360s (red ring)... not bad hacking.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:18 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Well, i guess i have 2 options:
  • Find "a guy" that can do it for me

or

• Learn all this shit myself... which would also mean that i become "that guy" that can do the mods for other people... which is something i DONT want to become (unless, of course, people are paying me)

I think i'll keep looking into it for now and make a decision later.

thanks for all the info you guys and feel free to keep this discussion going with other questions and answers or links, etc.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:18 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,232
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

That's why I post PC games. As much as I want to have a massive collection of games to peruse and I cannot imagine how pissed I'll be if I pay someone (or do it myself) to turn $300 worth of hardware into a paperweight.

Old 09-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,868
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

hahah...werd.

Hey kids....ummm, daddy tried to ummm, fix your wii and umm, well, it's broken. DON'T TELL YOUR MOM! Now quick, get in the car, we gotta go to Target - and grab your piggy bank!
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."
Old 09-09-2009, 03:51 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,909,320
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

I was good and legitimate until my 1st 360 went out of warranty and did the 3RROD/E74 thing. Bought a new one and it did the same thing and MS took 9 weeks to get the 2nd unit back and after a month did the same thing.

Those damn kids of mine (including me) had a fuckin' fit the 1st time it went out for repair and they just ended up fighting over the Wii. Found a Dude locally who could repair it using the the proper reflow method and not that damn xclamp repair crap which, at best, is a long temporary fix. While fixing the unit, he hip me to the wonders of backup games and how to take advantage. Dude also does work on Wiis, PS3s and uncaps cable modems so they download at super sick speeds.

The unit repaired in the dusty toolshed in back of said Dude's house has been operational longer than both units purchased brand spankin new in the box put together. In my area, you can get a broken 360 for $25. Dude will reflow it for $40-$50 depending on if rent is due. He will also perform the additional services for another $40-$50 for a total of about $100. 360 games cost $60 on release date and I get them all as long as I can find Verbatim DVD+R DLs on sale. You do the math.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:55 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,972
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

^^^ your arguement is compelling..... could you possibly justify this to my wife?
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.