forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,433
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award
Default Take It Like A Man!

What's the most shit you've ever taken off anyone and not given back?

I'm sure the service guys'll have more than the standard Sarge stories, and I have a ton of facemask grabbing coaches - any real still piss you off?

One of the worst, that still haunts me a bit, was when I took a date to the Mayor's ball in San Francisco many years ago, and a young hot shot restauranteur, and eventual Mayor himself, grabbed my girls ass 'accidentally, sorry man' and slid her his number right in front of me - mainly because he knew he had me out-monied/classed and I wouldn't do anything with a crowd of 'his' people.

Outside of that, and probably because of it, I tend to be too quick to take no shit - and

Old 09-03-2009, 11:21 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,236
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Wow, there is only pretty much one guy that describes, and yeah, he's a prick.

I trained under a famous chef in San Francisco; big four color coffee table cookbook, lots of TV shows, restaurants everywhere, and he makes Gordon Ramsey look like a pussy.
Actually they are pretty much the same. Not the Gordon of Hell's Kitchen BS but the one on the BBC show "boiling point" where he is so high strung, he just starts going off a food runner for having a blue band aid. (its on youtube) He pretty much tees off on the guy, and then lines the servers up and makes them all cry, all at once. I've seen that in person.
That was the kind of shit all of us in the kitchen took. Everyone senior yelled and screamed, and there was constantly a sous chef in your ear, telling you what a piece of shit you were, how you weren't very good at this, how you should go be a shoemaker, on and on. People were there for three weeks or a lifetime.
I spent years walking on eggshells when the chef was in the building, (while developing a wicked blow habit) because everyday we knew someone was going to get it. If no one fucked up, he would just pick someone. When he would get back from Vegas it was worse. He'd be there at that restaurant for a week and when he came back he had to piss all over us to show he was the big dog.
The scary thing is how well things operated without him around. He scared everyone so much we were all nervous and fucked up where we normally wouldn't. He sucked as an expediter yet we all had to suffer for "our " mistakes in not picking the food up right.
I learned a lot in that kitchen, but I still have a hard time not blowing up when someone makes a real boneheaded move because I fell right into that shit.
So basically, I'm as much of a sarcastic, mean prick in the kitchen as I am here at DSF

Old 09-04-2009, 12:30 AM
jesus is my homeboy

spiritwolf_1978 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I figured that