forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-04-2009, 10:50 AM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,960
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice
Default help me win a photo contest!

Hey fellow DSF-ers!

I have a quick favor to ask: A photo of mine was chosen as one of 9 finalists (out of an initially submitted pool of over 200 photos) in a contest being held by Save the Redwoods League. The League picked the finalists, but now the winner will be chosen via public voting. If you go to this website:

http://community.savetheredwoods.org...o_contest_vote

you should see all 9 finalists. Mine is the first one on the page, the snail (I know, kind of random, but I guess they liked it!). It doesn't take long to vote, and I would appreciate the support if you have the chance! Voting is open until September 7, so tell your friends!

C'mon now... you voted for my boobs in the tequila contest, now take a second and vote for my snail in this contest.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:55 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,335
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Done. Hope you win.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,426
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Done, and done...
Nice work, though that stream shot (#5) is pretty cool.

Old 08-04-2009, 11:02 AM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 203,439
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

Done!

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 08-04-2009, 11:05 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 1,261
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
It's like the rain forest under a black light.

Voted.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:24 AM
chuy es mi homie

Credits: 20,465
carajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enough

Boobs vs Snail.... mmmm.... boobs FTW!

... I'll vote for your snail this time.

Voted... Best of luck!
Old 08-04-2009, 11:58 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,180
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

i gotcha; good luck!
Old 08-04-2009, 11:59 AM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,960
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

thanks folks- very much appreciated!

Old 08-04-2009, 12:26 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,413
caesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to beholdcaesar273 is a splendid one to behold
Default vote

I voted for you, good luck!
Old 08-04-2009, 01:06 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,383
PastyGangsta is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I voted as well!