forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-30-2008, 07:46 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,972
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Is she truly a whore? As in willing to suck my dick for 20 bucks? I don't want to work for that shit.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,977
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

20... .I don't know that may be a little pricey ahah
Old 06-30-2008, 08:15 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,589
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
fuck randal, $20? you must be tired of the $5 crack whores. personally, i thought your mom was worth at least $7.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:36 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,482
00105259 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I was 4 (possibly 5) and she was 7 or 8

At the babysitters house built a fort out of assorted toys and was a show me yours-I'll show you mine deal.
Both of us looked and touched, but was more curiousity than anything sexual
Old 07-01-2008, 02:08 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,222
RaininFire is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I was probably 7 when I saw some Penthouse action, could have been younger, after all I have older brothers. One of which I can thank for showing me the real thing.

He was a star athlete and doing a couple of the cheerleaders who wouldn't wear underthings sometimes at the games. He told me when they made a pyramid to go get a better look at the girl on top, Kim was her name. I remember thinking, I didn't think it would be that hairy, but it was and I loved it. Thanks bro...what a guy?
Old 07-01-2008, 02:38 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,556
jiggydude321 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I was 16 when i saw my first. We had been dating for two weeks and we were alone in my house and we start stripping off cloths. I pulled my dick out and she stared jerking it. She then asked me if i had ever seen one. I said no and she pulled her thong off and revealed to me her firecrotch. I stared doing some exploring and then started fingering her. And i could believe how wet she was. and she started moaning. then I came on her chest. and that was my first experience.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 646,791
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Old 09-05-2009, 02:07 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,301
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

1st grade, girls bathroom - you show me yours etc... been crazy ever since
Old 09-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,088
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

my first time was in middle school. i lived a long way from school and was on the bus for an hour to and from everyday so we played truth or dare a lot and someone dared this boy named ricky to show me his dick so we went to the very back seat and he showed it to me and that was it.