forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 11-04-2009, 10:54 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 4,142
Nutkase is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Detroit Lions

What the fuck? They pick up culpepper and other qb's to waste their money. My bet they have one win the whole season and suck for the next 2-3 years.
Any input?
Old 11-05-2009, 01:50 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,819
shadowrogue335 will become famous soon enoughshadowrogue335 will become famous soon enoughshadowrogue335 will become famous soon enough

well they've sucked for the past 2-3 years so they couldn't do any worse, i mean seriously i've been a fan of the Lions since Barry Sanders, so I've seen the highs and the lows and I'm sad to say this, at least they won a game this season.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:53 AM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 202,153
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

I still have a bet with my wife that my Lions will win more games than the Buc's and thus far I happen to be winning.

I can't believe they couldn't pull it out last weekend!

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,357
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

I say they might beat Cleveland at home in a couple weeks.
Which'll be just good enough to put 'em out of the race for the first draft pick.

Old 11-05-2009, 12:20 PM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 202,153
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah I'm pretty sure Tampa has that one locked in

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 11-06-2009, 01:00 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,819
shadowrogue335 will become famous soon enoughshadowrogue335 will become famous soon enoughshadowrogue335 will become famous soon enough

yeah but the lions will still probably end up in the top ten draft picks, even though that could be good for them in the long run, i'd much rather see them mount a comeback and kick some ass for once.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:03 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,294
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

Which means they are running out of cap because they have had top picks several years in a row so they might as well get to business with what they have.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:05 AM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,073
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

They suck a pile of dicks.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 11-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,489
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

could it be this thread sucks more than the lions?
Old 11-19-2009, 12:06 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,857
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

I want to see which team sucks the best in this game!!!!