forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 09-18-2009, 04:53 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,311
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
Default Who saw Ben Harper in Oakland last night (9/17)?

So Ben played the Fox Theatre in Oakland last night with his new band Relentless 7. I'm diggin his new sound. My one critique was that they sounded like shit off to the side. Center stage was pretty decent, but maybe I'm getting old cause it was way loud. It may have something to do with how Fox configures their speaker throw, or something. What ev. It was still a great show, and I recommend checking him out when he comes to your neck of the woods.

Oh yeah, he never played 'Burn One Down', even during his acoustic encore. I was waiting for that all night (along with all of the crowd that was smokin herb) but left disappointed.

Props to Postmoves for upping the new shit.
http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...9&postcount=12

-TJ
Old 09-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,428
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

The first chance I'll have to see them will be when they open for Pearl Jam here.
I really didn't expect them to do any Innocent Criminals songs; and I'm not sure he should; because, having been a long time supporter and seen many shows, it would seem weird to not have the full band there for it.
But then, while I like the new shit, I still prefer the old sound.
But overall Ben can do little wrong in my opinion - best entertainment for my money.