forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 01-23-2010, 06:57 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,402
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award
Default *** Song Help ***

I've been trying to place a song that samples De La Soul's 'Breakadawn'.
Don't even know if it's a hip hop song, but it uses the 'ah one two, ah one two' at the beginning. But I think they slow it down and smooth it.

Don't know why, just obsessing. With my luck it'll be some sorry as pop shit, but need to figure it out.

Anyone??

Old 01-26-2010, 10:43 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,422
J@ckpot is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
First thing I thought of was Crazy Town when I listened to it. Trying to find the track though, I only have a couple of theirs on this computer.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:57 PM

Credits: 3,672
hankstram will become famous soon enoughhankstram will become famous soon enoughhankstram will become famous soon enough

the main part of the sample is "I can't help it" by Michael Jackson off the album "Off the Wall"...

Code:

Last edited by hankstram : 01-26-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:18 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Code:

Thanks guys.
Neither are what I'm after, pretty sure it's a soul/RnB/possibly hip hop song.
The 'One Two' line is used alot, but specifically that 'ah one two, ah one two' is what I'm after.
Totally obscure, maybe; appreciate the efforts.

Old 01-27-2010, 03:20 PM

hankstram will become famous soon enoughhankstram will become famous soon enoughhankstram will become famous soon enough

sorry, I always thought that part was just one of the De La Soul guys doing it. I'll keep looking though.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:21 PM

Code:

Code:

Hank -
That is theirs.
That is not a sample.
I'm looking for a song that samples that.

effort appreciated, regardless.

Old 01-28-2010, 03:37 PM

sorry for the miscommunication.. I suffer from a slight case of temporary retardation
Old 02-04-2010, 11:07 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,665
danieldamone is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

this is all i could find:
Samples include:

MJ- I Can't Help It (main baseline)
Smokey Robinson - Quiet Storm (hook)
Pointer Sisters - Yes We Can Can (drums)
Bar-Kays - Sang And Dance (na na na na chant)

I'm pretty sure this particular "ah one two ah one two" is done by the dude with the glasses.
Navin: I had the craziest fantasy that I could rise up and float right down the end of this coronet, right through here, through these valves, right along this tube, and right up against your lips and give you a kiss.
Marie: Why didn't you?
Navin: I didn't want to get spit on me.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:29 PM

/thread

I just can't fuckin' take it anymore...

Old 03-21-2010, 04:16 PM

Code:

SOLVED!!!!

not that anyone else probably gives a shit, but:

Sneaker Pimps - Six Underground!