forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 05-10-2008, 12:35 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,172
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

When I was in high school I won tickets from a radio station to see America, Atlanta Rhythm Section, Bachman Turner Overdrive and Steppenwolf. First two bands were ok, last two rocked.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:15 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,491
ata033 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Horrifying experience

Mine was a Winger concert. I went with my girlfriend and my brother, and wound up sitting next to this fat, drunk hillbilly couple who behaved in a manner that made John Belushi from Animal House seem like a snooty congressman. Hillbilly Jim (not his real name) yells as loud as he can to his girlfriend, but really to everyone, "I'll be back; I gotta shit." He climbs over me, farting in my face as he went, and over my girl and brother. While he's gone, his girlfriend looks at me funny so I ask if she's alright. She vomits in my freakin' lap, and passes out with her head in the puke. Hillbilly Jim comes back, sees his girlfriends head in my lap, and (I'm assuming) thinks she's giving me oral sex. He punches me as hard as he could: , so my brother jumps on him and starts beating the crap out of him . Well, apparently Hillbilly Jim had brought his brother too and I wound up fighting this giant redneck. The owner called the cops, and as the cops arrive, I had somehow beaten up Big Zeke (not his real name either) and Jack (my brother) had destroyed Hillbilly Jim. The cops see me and Jack, pepper spray us, and throw us in the squad car while the owner, my girlfriend, Hillbilly Jim's girlfriend, and it seemed like 25 other people had told them that we didn't start the fight. After about 30 minutes, the idiot cops realized that we were the ones who were assaulted and arrested the Appalachian Assholes. Anyway, that's the story of my first concert. I haven't been to too many more since.

Last edited by ata033 : 05-10-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:41 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,502
valiumsandwich is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i was 4 years old and saw Ratt. not even kidding. we had to leave cause it was to loud, i saw yngwie malmsteen (correct spelling?) at the same show but i dont remember him as much.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:29 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,061
mhump23 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

First: Uriah Heep with Edgar Winter's White Trash opening.

Best: Summer of '73. Saw Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd and the Who within about a 3 month span. Lost a lot of brain cells that summer!!
Old 05-15-2008, 07:16 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,747
Geaux Saints is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My first concert was in Jackson, MS, and it was Def Leppard (During their Hysteria tour). Queensryche was the opening act. It was incredible! The stage was in the middle of the coliseum and could be viewed from all sides. It was a truly amazing show.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:16 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,327
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

my first concert was a earth wind and fire concert back when i was like 4. first concert i wanted to go to was a punk rock show with blink 182 and pulley opening and i think snuff as the headliner. it was at a bowling alley and i think it was only like $7 for the ticket...conveniently that was the first night i ever smoked weed as well.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:42 PM

Credits: 79,158,136
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
Default Madison Square Garden

Robin Trower with Wishbone Ash, around 1976. Many, many more since then.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-15-2008, 10:47 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,380
El Borracho is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My first show was Smashing Pumpkins w/ Garbage in 1996 at the Dean Dome in Chapel Hill, NC. My 2nd show was also a Pumpkins show in early 1997 after which I got my taste of sweet, sweet loving. Man that band was gold for getting the high school ladies going in the mid 90s.

As for the people who've seen Floyd, I'd give my left nipple to see/have seen them live.

Last edited by El Borracho : 05-16-2008 at 02:26 AM.
Old 05-15-2008, 11:22 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,867
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Headliner: Cherry Poppin' Daddies
Openers: The Pietasters, Ozomatli

Still, to this day, one of the best live shows I've seen.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:18 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,577
mmmike is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Cheap Trick with the Michael Schenker Group opening at the Kaiser Auditorium in Oakland. Some Schenker loyalist hung a bed sheet sign off the balcony that read "Cheap Trick U Suk, MSG Forever". The facility staff left it up for the MSG set then took it sown before CT played. Great stuff all around.