forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2008, 11:26 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,909
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future
Default Your "Uniform"

What do you wear all the time, at home and work?

I personal wear just jeans and a tshirt or tank top at home but at work its that blue shirt with black slacks
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 09-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,600
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Home, shorts or gym shorts and a random t-shirt or just boxers.
Work, my Battle Dress Uniform.

Last edited by Striker : 09-14-2008 at 11:37 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:30 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I wear jeans, t-shirt and work boots at work. Otherwise, I wear shorts, t-shirt, and boat shoes. Is this the right answer? Sometimes, I'm confused by questions.
Old 09-14-2008, 11:34 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,597
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Blue jeans everywhere, screw your meeting VP, and at home as little as possible. Its a freaking ritual, get home, drop everything but the skiivies
Old 09-14-2008, 11:52 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 324,718
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

i have to wear all black and white at work, at home its a tube top and shorts or sometimes just a long shirt and panties.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:52 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,020
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

For the next few months when I get deployed to Houston it's gonna be khakis and a white All-State polo.

Lucky for me, I usually wear khakis/jeans and a polo/oxford when I'm not working anyways

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 09-15-2008, 12:21 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 8,287
korporate is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

At home some gym shorts or flanel sleeping pants and a random t-shirt

When out usually jeans or shorts and typically some sort of polo, try to look nice

At work a shirt, tie and slacks, which is kind of stupid because working in the resturant business just means that I ruin alot of ties., but at least I look good doing it.

My wife on the other hand typically gets dressed in the morning and stays tha way, never anything differnt.

However sometimes she does do housework in shorts and some sort of shoes with a heel, which makes me a lucky man.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:45 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,339
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i tend to wear basketball shorts and a v-neck undershirt around my house, if its winter time i step it up to some pajama pants and maybe a sweatshirt.

outside of my house, im always in either levis 501s or shorts with some various skateboard shirt on. thats been my daily wear for about the past 13 or so years.
Old 09-15-2008, 05:46 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,783
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I live in PJ pant or sweats and Ts at home. Hell, I'll even run to the store dressed that way. Currently a grape colored T and Little Miss Bossy PJ pants. I happen to love Little Miss Bossy.

I also have others, but I think by far these are one of my faves. I have some that are big enough to likely fit both BC and me in. I even have multiple pairs with monkeys on them! If I absolutely have to wear something other than PJ pants, I'll wear jeans and a T. Or a pair of khaki pants.

I'm not even sure I have a dressier outfit right now. Don't care to since I don't want a reason to dress up. I don't GO anywhere really. Occasional trips to the grocery store and the docs office, which almost requires PJ pants or sweats for ease of access to body parts. You don't wanna be wears jeans, lying face down on a table and having a needle shoved in your spinal area, then having the jeans rub on that area when done. Not fun! Learned that the first time and almost never wear jeans to the doc again. But otherwise, I am home alone ALL day once MiniBC is on the bus. I see no one until I go meet the bus.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:38 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,159
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

At work: Jeans and a collared shirt.

At home: Pajama pants.

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Closed Thread