forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 07:44 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Sometimes, I pull my pants down to my ankles, and then run around the room with jazz hands, singing 'la la la la la la la la la'.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:39 AM
MadamMeow

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
For a change up, you should do the Christmas story version.

Fra, ra, ra, ra, ra, ra, ra, ra, raaaaaaaaaa.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:21 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,120
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

I hate that I can't rep anyone cause not enough people post!!!!

So here is my public thumbs up to MM for using a quote from one of the greatest movies of all time!!!
Old 05-31-2013, 07:59 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Aw, thanks sweetie!

Now here is me shooting your eye out to honor the occassion.

Old 05-31-2013, 08:04 AM

SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

I was more hoping you would have chosen this to re-create.

Old 05-31-2013, 08:25 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

That's ludicrous. I only wear cat ears.

Old 05-31-2013, 09:10 AM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 68,711
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Lies! You have more than cat ears on in that pics. I am disappoint.

(Also, please... for the love all that is sacred... tell me you didn't purchase the Foursquare shirt.)

Lunatic fringe.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:20 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

No. I took it from Rocker182. It's one of those T's that are super soft so he didn't like it.

This pic was also taken before Foursquare enraged me to the point I went down to their headquarters to strike.

I used my Hello Kitty duct tape to X out the Foursquare, I made a nasty note with my check in and put this pic with it.

I was also going through my lemon juice faze, and squirted a bunch of it on the sidewalk in front of the door so it looked like pee.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:23 AM

Code:

I am saddened that you do not have cat eye sunglasses on!!!
Old 05-31-2013, 09:27 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I've been searching for years for a decent replacement pairs. The ones I find are never quite right.

Those were a rare pair I bought in a normal store. I like to buy my sunglasses from one of the Halloween stores in NYC. I keep getting the same ones. The shading kicks ass of regular store glasses.

And btw, I'm not the type to spend over $100+ on them. I lose them too quickly.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 05-31-2013 at 09:28 AM. Reason: too not to
Closed Thread