forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 11:40 AM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,281
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
battagliero, Everytime I read anything you post, I imagine Keanu Reeves character from the movie Youngblood saying it. No idea why really. I know you're Itallian and not French Canadian, but it really makes my day.

Old 02-27-2013, 11:49 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I could of sworn on my life that Keanu is Hawaiian.

Code:

It's a better idea to make a new one. I'm not even sure what the old one was about. Also, I don't want people using tinypic and that thread might confuse them.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:23 PM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,281
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

Code:

He may be but in the movie Youngblood (a Classic) he speaks with the most exaggerated French Canadian accent in the history of Film. I still laugh everytime I hear him say "That man is an An-E-Mal. No idea how to type that to do it justice.

29 seconds in

Last edited by Rockula : 02-27-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:30 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,033
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Have you tried using google.com to search? Just type whatever you want and then follow it with site:forum.drunkenstepfather.com and let Google do the work for you. The forum search is weak and wimpy, but Google is mighty mighty mighty.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 02-27-2013, 12:57 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Ohhhh shit, well I'll be damned.

Didn't help here though, too many RSS feed posts that pull up to go though.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 02-27-2013 at 12:58 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 01:55 PM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

You can subtract those with a minus sign:
ugly is you site:forum.drunkenstepfather.com -rss

Always THAT asshole
Old 02-27-2013, 02:04 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Better, but still too much shit to sift through.

Make a new one Bat. I have a feeling it was something that got wiped out that one day last year where we also lost the knee socks thread.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 02-27-2013 at 02:04 PM. Reason: it not there
Old 02-27-2013, 02:11 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Now can we get to the part of the lesson where you can put "ugly is you" in the quotes and do it?

Cause I did that at the lesson before this and that yields no results.

The " " thing and the use of AND I has down pat.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 02-27-2013 at 02:11 PM. Reason: use not us
Old 02-27-2013, 03:03 PM

Code:

I didn't put quotes in that one because I wanted more results for Ugly and You than "ugly is you" in case it was actually "you is ugly." Boolean searches are the bomb.
Always THAT asshole
Old 02-27-2013, 03:16 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

When the bloody fudge did we change the conversation and start talking about chicken soup & bouillon cubes?

I need a nap.
Closed Thread