forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: How DO you "break up" with a "Real Doll?"
1. You don't, they're forever. 17 26.56%
2. Post an ad on Craigslist and find them a new home. 14 21.88%
3. A very good question that potential buyers should consider. 2 3.13%
4. If you own a real doll, kill yourself instead. 23 35.94%
5. Other (explain) 8 12.50%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2008, 04:03 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,816
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

craigslist. some shaddy character will gladly take it

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 09-23-2008, 08:49 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,922
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

i'd deflate it
Old 09-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,086
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Wow A real doll I thought the time I spent 6 hrs in the red light district in Amsterdam was bad. Humping a doll, Is like humping your pillow.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:51 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,738
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

He obviously didn't love her, as he dumped her in the woods. True love requires a decent burial, in a shallow grave, right next to the dead hookers, for Pete's sake.

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:12 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,907,120
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Put her back in the box and tape it up.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:58 AM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,738
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
^^^ Maybe she broke up with him, and it became a crime of passion. Aha!

True story, as a kid, a group of us came across a blow-up doll that was dumped in the desert. It really does freak you out for a moment, until you realize what it is.

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.

Last edited by Boon : 12-09-2009 at 06:59 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:24 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 11,579
Secnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
In Chicago, we have these blue garbage cans marked recycling. If you put the doll in one it could go in either of the following directions. The recycle guys take it and are happy that it isn't another dead baby, or they drag it out and put a large orange sticker on it saying, "Not Recyclable". Hilarity ensues either way. Throw in a heaping helping of Chicago Police.

Yeah, yeah tits or GTFO.

Edit.

When in doubt, go with fire.

Last edited by Secnarf047 : 07-18-2010 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Tits!