forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-28-2008, 12:21 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 284,302
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF
Default The Fuck You Thread. ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I though we should have a thread that would allow us to vent a fuck you to someone or something that pissed you off today. Make it a short but sweet fuck you.

Fuck you Americas tire store since I had to spend an hour making you honor your warranty on your tires that's says you replace it if you cant fix it. Fuck you, you scamming fuckers.

Old 10-28-2008, 12:27 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,506
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

fuck me, who can't see a good thing when you've got it. stop being a douche to ur gf
Old 10-28-2008, 12:53 AM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 74,936
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Fuck my parents. You're both miserably assholes that drive anyone that dares to get close to you away. You guys can fuck up a relationship faster than anyone I have ever known. You've been divorced for ten years, yet you still call each other to bitch about stupid shit after you've sent your new boyfriend/wife away screaming/crying. I live fifty fucking miles away from you and am completely self-sufficient, but just knowing that you live in the same fucking state brings me down. You're both completely unapologetic, ignorant cunts, and I hope you both get hit by a fucking meteor, because Lord knows you'll never figure this shit out in time to change.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:26 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,767
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

everyone.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:45 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 5,183
Candi Apples is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Talking

I give a big fuck you to the neighbor that put a Glade Plug In outside my apartment door,and told everyone the hallway reeked of pot.

I barely smoke the shit,and it's none of anyone's business if I do or not.
And when I do smoke pot,I always smoke near a window,and spray the hallways beforehand.

My hallway smells like a beer parlour daily due to a few of the neighbors on my floor,and never once do you hear me complain to anyone.

I think I will take this Glade Plug In,and put it in my living room! lol

Those fuckin things are not cheap.

Last edited by Candi Apples : 10-28-2008 at 11:45 AM. Reason: .
Old 10-28-2008, 03:45 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,387
lddc75 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i think you should put it in your neighbors ass
Old 10-28-2008, 04:22 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 54,890
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

A big FUCK YOU to the mother fuckin' bank that told me they would close on time for my mother fuckin' house, but now they tell me they will have to extend closing for another mother fuckin' week! This fucks up all the mother fuckin' plans I had to start moving into the new mother fuckin' house. Now I have to get a mother fuckin' storage unit to put all my shit into so I can get out of my mother fuckin' rental in time to clean it out enough to get my mother fuckin' deposit.

Just fucked all my shit up. FUCK YOU!!! :
Old 10-28-2008, 04:51 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,767
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

this won't make you feel any better, but i work for a real estate company. the company actually bought a big u-haul and let's new owners use it for storage and early moving. kinda cool i thought.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:55 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 54,890
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

That is actually a very cool thing to do. That way its just moving shit into the uhaul, then the new home, instead of to storage first, and then from storage to the house.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:02 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Perfect timing... A big Fuck You to Pat Riot who posted this in the fantasy league...

"Megadouche is living up to his name outside the fantasy world,as shown by his queer affection for N2, his requests to throw great men like BC in jail and his endless quest to see likeWhoa's BBW images. If he would like to see her fatness, the Associated Press suggests going to Shasta, who supposedly holds copies of the forbidden BBW."

Fuck You, riot. Talk about "queer affections".