forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,516
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

hmmm well
as a student during the meyer years, it sucks. but i understand. although i will say i do lose respect for him. he was awesome and a great coach. but i know what's going to happen. he'll retire for a while and then decide to come back. probably with ND or Michigan or something. I dunno, it'll be weird to see him in different colors. As long as its not to the SEC I'll be okay.

And no, he's not going to coach the Broncos. The NFL is not where Urban will do well, I know that.

For what it's worth, Dan Mullen ought to be coming back, which means our offense will pick up considerably. Hopefully within in 2 seasons, we'll be back to contenders.

But I will always love Urban for what he did for UF. 2 titles??Impossible nowadays.

GO GATORS
Old 12-09-2010, 07:09 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,904
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

^^^ Dick Rod out Meyer in!!!
Old 12-24-2010, 10:58 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,518
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

I am trying my best to enjoy Hawaii vs Tulsa but this is just plain sloppy. They deserve to be in the first bowl game of the season.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:42 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,331
jbob30 will become famous soon enoughjbob30 will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
technically not the 1st bowl game, 7th one of the bowl season. just saying ... but yeah real sloppy but it was supposed to be a shootout

Code:

Old 12-25-2010, 08:24 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,129
jimmywayne is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Can't wait until Jan 10 when Auburn Tigers beat the shit out of the Oregon Ducks! It will be Auburns first official championship since 1957, I might be wrong but I can't see Oregon being able to stay with a verry aggresive SEC football team. They might have the speed but after our Defensive line crushes them a few times they will slow their ass down and try to play a hard hitting game against a good SEC team
Old 12-25-2010, 09:02 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,518

Code:

I meant one of the first bowl games but face it, anything before the last days of December are consolation games. Is it still a shootout with 5+ turnovers? How many INTs do you get to toss before you catch some splinters? Sloppy play, Bad coaching. It wasn't a shootout. Tulsa showed up and Hawaii gave the game away.

Last edited by The Godfather : 12-25-2010 at 09:09 AM.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:12 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 7,309
just_groovin is being mentioned in polite conversationjust_groovin is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

We shall see Jimmy...

Go Ducks!
Old 12-26-2010, 11:01 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,516
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

auburn wins handily
Old 12-27-2010, 12:16 AM

Credits: 8,428
shsheik is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

is anyone watching this FIU/Toledo game?
this has been the best bowl game by far.
here comes the game deciding kick

wow, what a finish.
FIU wins their first ever bowl game.

Last edited by shsheik : 12-27-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:21 PM

Credits: 8,428
shsheik is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

anyone else watching WVU/NC State?
so far russell wilson has been unstoppable.

edit: that was an awful fake field goal

Last edited by shsheik : 12-28-2010 at 07:24 PM.