forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

View Poll Results: What's the best sex situation?
Casual sex 12 6.00%
Make-up sex 16 8.00%
Vacation sex 37 18.50%
Anonymous sex 7 3.50%
Cheating/Forbidden sex 25 12.50%
Public/people watching sex 10 5.00%
First time with a new partner/one night stand sex 20 10.00%
One last time before/after the break-up sex 10 5.00%
Forbidden quickie sex (say, in a closet at a wedding) 19 9.50%
Haven't seen each other in forever and miss you so much I'm gonna explode sex 44 22.00%
Voters: 200. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2008, 05:25 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default The Best Sex??

Personally, whenever i on a vacation with a woman, we have the craziest and most uninhibited sex ever. I also like when I could get caught, so I like public sex too. I also just thought of this....outdoor sex.....sex in the rain kicks ass. How about you?
Old 04-09-2008, 07:13 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 103,009
TylerB is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Any sex is good, but, sex with any emotion tied to it can take a turn for the worst. This is why I have a hearty taste for cougars; cause I know they are just enjoying the fact they are a fucking a 22 year old guy, and you don't have to worry about being stalked, or getting baaaaad phone calls.
Casual sex FTW.

I know I'm not a praying man, but if you're up there, please help me Superman.
Old 04-09-2008, 07:30 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,328
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

All of my kids arrived roughly 9 months after a vacation.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:20 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
LOL hahaha
Old 04-09-2008, 09:02 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,326
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

vacation sex is the best...you are compelled to fuck like rabbits.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:31 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,933
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I have to say that the i haven't seen you in a while sex... Nothing better than that to be honest! well vaction sex... and make up sex... well I guess all sex is pretty good!
Old 04-10-2008, 01:02 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,056
Angelo is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think Angry Sex should be on the list. There is nothing better then I hate you sex, and afterwards who remembers why you were mad.
Old 04-10-2008, 02:38 AM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 16,966
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

I had make-up sex with an on again/off again boy toy of mine tonight, and it was heavenly.

I guess that makes us on again for another two days or so...

PMs, no emails.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:31 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,761
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm a fan of forbidden sex. The turn on of fucking a chick who has a boyfriend is just great.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:43 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 92,549
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Since I just had sex with my sort-of-ex...I'd have to say one last time sex. But I ain't too picky. ANY sex is good.