forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-17-2009, 12:32 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 324,274
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i never said any one ethnicity is the problem. anyone can fuck up regardless of color.

i never said teen mothers, i said teenagers who get pregnant over and over again and constantly have miscarriages and need medical attention bc of their reckless ways.

Old 03-17-2009, 12:40 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,453
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Code:

come on, sweedish illegal immigrants arent overrunning the jersey hospitals. its the hispanics.

but i stand corrected on the second point bc it looks like i jumped the gun assuming a little and talking more broadly. and i agree that they are he problem and ignoring them isnt the issue.

but you are def right about the multiple pregnancies and miscarriages......and that again proves the point that the health care system is wack. that is bc most of the miscarriages are bc the mothers arent receiving proper prenatal care and education (their fault, i know, i know).

Something tells me we are basically on the same side of the issue and recognizing the problem.....just not on the same page in how to go about solving it.

there needs to be a better balance struck in covering those he need it- and deserve it- and those that take it for granted.

Last edited by MillyMc : 03-17-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:46 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,578
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

lmao hell yeah.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:46 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,164,384
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

I believe the main contention of the American Legion, and any other Vet organization is that EVERY service member, when they enlisted or were drafted, was promised FREE health care when they retired. EVERY service member was promised FREE health care for injuries they received while on duty when they separated. I know in 1981 my recruiter told me that in 20 years I'll get a retirement and FREE health care. Well, after 24 years I got the retirement, but I pay for my health care. It's not as much as civilians have to pay, and in fact it is a pretty good deal. Around $40 a month for the whole family with a $12 co-pay, but it ain't free. Of course though, DOD is fighting to raise that premium 400-600 percent because I'm young enough to get another job that might also offer health insurance, or at the very least I could afford the higher cost because of my extra job. Well screw them. Screw congress, and screw the white house. WE were promised FREE and WE want FREE. If veterans aren't getting quality health care at the VA, give the VA more money to improve their hospitals and retain competent doctors. Give them Star Wars money, give them new bomber money, give them new aircraft carrier money, give them $10,000 toilet seat money. Hell even give them AIG bailout money. But give them the money they need to fulfill the promises our veterans were given when they served.

Oh, and veterans homes (think nursing homes) could be built adjacent to VA hospitals for the homeless vets. They could be given small jobs in the hospital and local area to work off their room and could even find paying jobs in the area to help themselves live.

It's not rocket science. Congress and the white house will never fix health care for the public sector because they don't have to rely on it. Insurance lobbyists pay congress off all too well for them to screw the system up for the insurance companies. Same as social security. It will never be fixed because your congressman will never need it when he's back on the streets. Force congress to rely on public health care and social security when they leave there, and it will be the best in the universe.

Old 03-19-2009, 08:37 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,864
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

just look north.

Canada's health system isn't perfect but we're laps ahead of the USA. Regardless if i make 150,000 a year or 30,000 i know i don't have to worry about my health insurance. Your tax dollars could go to a lotttttttttt worse (think AIG) than trying to help your fellow citizens who may not be as fortunate as you. Your not buying your neighbour a house, a car or a big screen. Your simply doing your part as the net to protect the collect health of YOUR county and countrymen.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:30 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,089
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Meh. I don't think the government should have to subsidize health care for veterans. If you're a veteran and feel you deserve free health care you shouldn't be a republican. How the fuck can John McCain take free government healthcare for himself yet feel everyone else should pay for it? Either everyone should get it or no one should. The fact that you made the decision to work for the military doesn't entitle you to any more benefits than I was entitled to when I decided to work for a corporation....unless they were written into the contract you signed before you started. If your contract states free healthcare for life then good for you for getting that for yourself.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:49 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,628
salumeria is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Does Canada still have that problem of well off people coming to the US for their healthcare? I've always been told that waiting periods are so long for mediocre health care, that if you've got money, you'll come to the US and pay for quality, timely health care.