forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-22-2009, 01:07 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,085
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Default 15 Most Embarassing Cakes

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal
Old 09-22-2009, 01:15 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

this thread sux... just post the pics here
Old 09-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,434
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

^^^ or here:
http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...ad.php?t=16266

Old 09-22-2009, 03:43 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,085
intenseboredom is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Or you can link directly to digg.

That'd be just as good.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:52 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,247
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

No. No it is not.

Old 09-22-2009, 03:54 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,085
intenseboredom is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

All of the new topics he starts have been on the front page of digg. I mean if he refuses to do the work and post stuff on here, then he might as well just link to digg instead of starting a new thread every two or three days.
Old 09-22-2009, 03:56 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,554
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Why would need a thread for that?
Old 09-22-2009, 04:01 PM
satan666

Code:

Point is... the best thing is always just to post the content (or some of it) here so we don't have to go to some other website to view content which probably sux anyways...

here:

15 Most Embarrassing Cakes

No matter the occasion, cakes are the universal medium to express joy, gratitude, fear, loathing and what your innards look like. Here are 15 examples of the most embarrassing, gross, and simply retarded cakes ever. Get out your forks and crack open the ice cream.

15. Dark Chocolate Goes Great With Divorce
A cake is proper divorce etiquette. Make it chatty and mention their sister!

14. Intervention Or Enabling
Let?s get into character licensing. ?Addie the crack addict? would make a great cartoon character. PBS? Are you taking pitches?

13. Sexual Harassment Cake
This is proof that cakes can make social change. A big ?Ghostbusters? ?no? around an ass-slap is how you get a message across. We hope this was a cake for a boss

12. "Your Thirty Won"
In a way, this is a triumph. We?re not sure how so many errors could occur in one simple phrase.

11. Rickroll Cake FAIL
This cake was obviously designed by someone who doesn?t get what Rickrolling is. Why is he on a desktop? What OS is this, Windows ?95?

10. When You Test Positive?
A true friend buys you an ice cream cake.

9. Ugh, Mooooom!!!
Along with the milestone of the 17th birthday comes a very important lesson. Underwear is important. Though that won?t stop her from getting fingered at R-rated movies.

8. For Your lil' Jazz Singer: Mini Al Jolsen Balls
No comment.

7. A "Dr. Horrible" Cake is Always Sad
We get it. You?re a Whedonite. You already talk about ?Buffy? and ?Firefly? all the time, and now you?ve just wasted valuable cake resources to prove that.

6. Borat "Sexy Time" Cake
Your son?s turning 13. It?s time for him to finally lose his virginity. Like any good father, you?d set him up with a hooker, and proudly wait outside the bordello with this cake.

5. Sonogram Cake
It?s a girl? or some kind of parasitic monster made of tumors. Seriously, stop doing this, parents. It?s gross. We never want to eat a cake again.

4. Miscarriage Cake
You tried so hard to make the pregnancy work, but it failed. Sorry about the miscarriage, here?s a ?Looney Tunes? gag.

3. "Twilight" Cake
We don?t need to tell you why this is embarrassing. You wrote the script of ?Twilight? onto a cake, with a ?clever? cake-related twist. In the name of womanhood, we?d like you to return your ovaries now, please.

When It Isn?t Full Herpes, "It's Just a Cold Sore"
I have good news, and bad news. False alarm, it?s just a cold sore on my mouth. Actually, it turns out I actually have genital warts.

1. A True Patriot "Never Foget"
If we let our dyslexia keep us from decorating cakes, then the terrorists have won.

Old 09-22-2009, 04:05 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,097
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

These cakes suck.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 09-22-2009, 04:08 PM
Foetus

Code:

this thread sucks