forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 04:15 PM

Credits: 79,165,555
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
Default 10 Ways to Make Friends and Allies in the Workplace

I don't know why, but this cracks me up. Got it in an email and I have no idea who the author is.

10. Ask to borrow someone's pen- bring it to the bathroom- stick it in your butt- then return it and tell the person to smell it- when they tell you that it smells bad- be like, "It should! I had it in my butt!”

9. Brag about the fact that you own a gun, and keep playing with your nuts. Get them really sweaty, and then walk around shaking everyone's hand.

8. Answer every question asked to you with 'fuck if I know!' then call the person a racial slur that doesn't even match their race.

7. Always walk around with a big smile. Keep one hand down the front of your pants.

6. Run down the hall with your dick out while urinating all over and yell, "It won't stop! God help me! It won't stop!!" Then when it stops. Look down and say...."Oh."

5. Shit on the floor in your office and when someone comes in and sees it tell them it’s the fake plastic kind- when they try to pick it up, and realize that their hand is full of shit, laugh and point.

4. Before a meeting fill your mouth with custard- then during the meeting put one finger in the air and make like you're hocking up a big loogie- then spit the custard into a clear glass and hand it to the person next to you and say "Beat that!"

3. Inform a male coworker that he "wouldn't make a good hooker," then piss in his coffee and tell him he needs a good "ass fucking"

2. Keep telling the same person that they have bad breath even if they don't, and then punch them in the mouth

1. Announce in a meeting that you have AIDS. After everyone gives you the sympathy remarks- tell everyone how you're just kidding- tell everyone that they're just a bunch of retards.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,090
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

lol i like the one about running down the hall peeing

Old 12-07-2008, 07:57 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That's my favorite too.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,807
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

I thought that goes on everyday where you work, suz? After all, isn't that why they make depends?
Old 12-08-2008, 01:32 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,792
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I have actually done number 8 and number two without the punch though.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:19 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 29,956
serafina has disabled reputation

Code:

I love number six, but I doubt it will have the same effect if you have a vagina.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:41 PM

Code:

different effect but when you think about it, just as hilarious.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Closed Thread