forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-03-2010, 08:39 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,842
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

21st Century Aerospace Vehicle

An artist's rendering shows advanced concepts NASA envisions for an aircraft of the future. Called the 21st Century Aerospace Vehicle, and sometimes nicknamed the Morphing Airplane, the concept includes a variety of smart technologies that could enable inflight configuration changes for optimum flight characteristics.

Click the thumbnail image to get highest resolution version.
Old 12-03-2010, 08:40 AM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

SWIFT

An artist's rendering of the Swift spacecraft with a gamma-ray burst going off in the background. Credit: Spectrum Astro

Old 12-03-2010, 08:42 AM

GLAST space telescope

An artist's concept of the GLAST space telescope in orbit above Earth.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:43 AM

Prehistoric Black Hole

No description given.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:45 AM

Lunar Meteor Strike

This artist's rendering of a small but powerful meteor strike on the surface of the moon demonstrates a key concern for future lunar explorers -- mitigating potential risks from impact "ejecta," or the spray of debris that follows an impact, unimpeded by gravity or atmosphere. NASA astronomers are studying lunar impacts to help safeguard future missions to Earth's nearest celestial neighbor. (NASA/MSFC)

Old 12-03-2010, 08:46 AM

Alien World

This artist's rendering shows a gas-giant exoplanet transiting across the face of its star. Infrared analysis by NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope of this type of system provided the breakthrough.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:47 AM

Birth of an Earth-like Planet (Artist concept)

No description given.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:48 AM

Neutron explosion

No Description given.

Old 12-03-2010, 08:53 AM

The IC 10 X-1 black hole

In this artist’s portrayal of the IC 10 X-1 system, the black hole lies at the upper left and its companion star is on the right. The two objects orbit around a center of gravity once every 34.4 hours. The stellar companion is a type known as a Wolf-Rayet star. Such stars are highly evolved and destined to explode as supernovae. The black hole companion is shedding its outer envelope in a powerful wind, and some of this gas is captured by the black hole’s powerful gravity. Credit: Aurore Simonnet/Sonoma State University/NASA.