forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 06-29-2009, 12:14 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,369
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough
Default The First Time!

What was that song that just engulfed you entirely into a magical state? What lyric made you go "wow" or made you feel just so high that you couldn't explain it? What album best exemplified the first moment you realized you were listening to the story of your life, or the moment, or just the fact that you were listening to something special.

The album that capture me in a trance of just being amazed, and perfectly captured how I felt at the time was the album "What's the Story Morning Glory"
by Oasis.

The lyric that captured me for some odd reason is the opening cries of "ground control to Major Tom" from Space-Oddity by David Bowie.

The album to this day that still captures me in a complete trance though is by far Pink Floyd's the Wall...Just such a great album, it's unimaginable if we will ever witness such a creative concept album like that again...in my opinion.