forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics

Old 02-09-2011, 01:59 AM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,132
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yup, yup, yup, yup, yup and yup, and Kat it is!!!

Gallow for president!
Old 10-23-2011, 09:54 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 10-23-2011, 10:51 AM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,977
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Ok that actually looks real..... so what am I missing?
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 10-23-2011, 10:59 AM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,407
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

They look delicious.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:30 AM
Foetus

Old 10-23-2011, 11:36 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,581
kadedrew is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I think it is fake.

Sorry, long, long, long time lurker. I can't post the pic to prove its a fake until I have five (5) posts.

I wanted it to be real so bad. But, this is allegedly true.

LOS ANGELES ? Miley Cyrus, who turned 18 on November 23rd, 2010, has done photo spread for Playboy!

Ever since Miley Cyrus turned 16, Hugh Hefner has been trying to sign her up to pose naked in Playboy after her 18th birthday. Finally, with the approval of Miley Cyrus? parents (Billy Ray and Tish), it?s a done deal ? according to reports out of Arizona.

The photos were taken the day after her 18th birthday by Playboy?s top photographers, including Vlad Comito. The concept was approved by Hef himself, who says that Miley?s photo spread, will become a worldwide sensation.

The 84-year-old Playboy tycoon always thought the ?Hannah Montana? star ? who caused controversy in 2008 by posing in just a blanket in Vanity Fair magazine for photographer Annie Leibovitz ? would be a hit with readers of the adult magazine after she turns 18.

Hefner said, ?We are excited to have her appear in the magazine. She?s a very pretty lady.?

Hefner, who thinks he still has three live-in girlfriends (even though they all moved out a year ago), also insists he can?t understand why some people are upset about Miley appearing in the magazine. ?Every woman wants to appear in Playboy,? said Playboy CEO Sandra Piccoli. ?There?s a lot of boys that grew up with her, and she is their fantasy girl. And there are a lot of other men who buy our magazine because they love to see beautiful women. Miley turned 18, so she is a legal adult and and officially a woman.?

Playboy feels that the issue will be a smash success. ?If Miley wants to pose naked, as an adult, she has the right to do so,? said Piccoli.

Hefner is not surprised that some Americans object to Miley being in the magazine: ?I think it?s a reflection on how schizophrenic America is about sexuality.? Many parents have complained recently about Miley?s new videos which seem racy. There?s going to be even more complaints when they see her Playboy photo-spread. Miley has agreed to pose completely naked.

Recently, Miley, has been accused of being too ?slutty? ? an artistic choice she made for her latest video. Some may think that the Playboy photos may be a step too far for the young star, but she will join a long line of celebrities to appear in the magazine: Denise Richards, Drew Barrymore and Pamela Anderson have previously bared all for the publication.

There?s also concern because Miley is in talks to join the wild indie band, Moses Blue, on the road next summer.

Hugh founded Playboy in 1953, almost 40 years before Miley was born. Insiders say the elderly Hef is losing some of his mental faculties because he?s started wearing suits, and shoes. No more bathrobes and slippers.

WWN can confirm that the rumors about Billy Ray, playing a tuba, appearing in the background of some of Miley?s Playboy photos are completely false, though they may be true.

WWN can also confirm that Billy Ray asked Hef if Playboy would dedicate an entire Playboy issue to him. ?I?ve always wanted to appear naked in Playboy. I know it?s for guys, but I?m so damn good-looking, I deserve a spread and everyone deserves to be able to look at me naked!?

The Miley Playboy issue will be on newsstands starting one year after her 18th birthday: November 28th, 2011.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:55 AM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 350,605
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

dammit. Guess it is a fake.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Foetus

Code:

yeah. looks they shopped her head......

Old 10-23-2011, 04:54 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,977
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Well damn. They did a decent job though.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:42 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,274
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

of course it's fake, her boobs aren't that big.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB