forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Which one would you fuck?
Danielle - Dark haired and pale 3 3.66%
Fiona - Long hair slender Brunette 44 53.66%
Suzie - Short hair - Big tits 31 37.80%
Lauren - Sweet blonde 9 10.98%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-06-2013, 10:18 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,043
Blkforwhtgirls will become famous soon enoughBlkforwhtgirls will become famous soon enough

that hot little blonde Lauren looks like she would be a total freak. I would do her first. To be fair I would have to do them all though.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:19 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 3,484
DDenton93 will become famous soon enoughDDenton93 will become famous soon enoughDDenton93 will become famous soon enough

Number 2, easy choice for me
Old 08-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,488
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Why do I keep thinking you're posting these girls' pics from their latest Facebook album and jerking off to peoples' responses about which they'd fuck?
Old 08-23-2013, 07:21 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,488
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Is it because I am, too?
Old 08-25-2013, 09:08 PM
I haz temp avy!

Credits: 14,234
squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!squeezums said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Lets all be honest... all of them..
Old 11-25-2013, 07:08 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 4,349
TBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud ofTBD67 has much to be proud of

No option for all of them??
Old 11-26-2013, 08:53 PM
I iz in your head, fucking around with shit.

Credits: 19,098
headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Fiona in the ass...all the way...then from ass to mouth to blow my load. Any questions?