forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics

Old 08-31-2014, 04:41 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,125
madmonke is running out of shit to post
madmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to post

Twitter is all a buzz with the J-Law pics... they are deleting accounts that are posting them...
Old 08-31-2014, 06:19 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,125
madmonke is running out of shit to post
madmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to post

EDIT: Unfortunately for legal/safety concerns we can't have the pics.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-02-2014 at 04:22 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:13 PM
I haz a temp avy that seems to be pretty permanent!

Credits: 83,054
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey

A rep for J.Law confirmed that the images, allegedly stolen from her iCloud account, are real.

HTML Code:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/31/jennifer-lawrence-nude-photos_n_5745260.html

Old 08-31-2014, 07:28 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,953,711
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

A friend of mine just posted this on her FB account:

Some of them are obviously legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 08-31-2014, 07:43 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 852
crnbrd has disabled reputation

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:17 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Kate Upton

EDIT: Unfortunately for legal/safety reasons, we can't have the pics.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-02-2014 at 04:28 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:18 PM
MadamMeow

Default Victoria Justice

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-02-2014 at 04:28 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:20 PM
MadamMeow

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-02-2014 at 04:23 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:23 PM
MadamMeow

Default Teresa Palmer

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-02-2014 at 04:23 PM.
Old 08-31-2014, 09:35 PM
MadamMeow

Also thank you everyone who has contributed. There are definitely some fakes in here, but with people admitting it, and planning on suing, some of them are good.

Personally out of the hundred on the list, it's more like 7 of the celebs that are probably legit and the ones that this guy has been focusing on. As many of you may already know, he's trying to get bitcoin donations and claims TMZ made him a substantial offer, but he would rather "us" get them.

If that is going on, hope he considers that going to TMZ is what got the ScarJo phone hacker busted. Just sayin'

Either way, it's been awhile since a good hacking happened. Still hoping to see more from the list.