forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 10-08-2013, 07:00 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 8,819
gallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSFgallagher28 is loved by the DSF
Default DAE wonder when they will legalize weed?

I livee in a MM state and so i dont do any drugs and I used to smoke but now I am waiting for recreational marijuana but its seems a pipe dream(no pun intended) so iread in the paper about a month or so ago (still have article and could technicaslly scan it if i must) that doj isnt going to bust mmd anymore then about a week l8r it said that the big O says states can legalized pot for medical and/or recreational use as they please. So my state gets in line right? well 1st you need 250,000 signatures on a petition just to be able to vote 4 such a thing then you gotta wait till 2014/16 etc for the voting process to take place + there like a year waitng period for it to kick in......i just a little pissed cause i would like my Marlboro Marijuana cigarettes some time this century...
also quitting drugs SUCKS its overrated and BORING!
Old 10-08-2013, 07:20 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Sweet, I did not realize you lived in one of my (MadamMeow) governed states!

I personally don't feel they will ever legalize it for recreational use as the feds make too much money off of busting people for such petty shit.

Quitting does suck, I've done it out of force, but all I was getting at the end was stuff that would make me pass out in about an hour. I don't have sleep problems so it seemed like such a waste.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:39 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,249
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Legal in Washington and Colorado.

Old 10-08-2013, 09:44 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Damn, I'm all east coast and shit. lol
Old 04-26-2014, 01:17 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,342
NudeAutoMall has a spectacular auraNudeAutoMall has a spectacular auraNudeAutoMall has a spectacular auraNudeAutoMall has a spectacular aura

It is ridiculous that it is still not legal. I don't drink nor smoke, etc. But making a crime out of something adults choose to do to themselves, that hurts no one, well that is the true crime.