forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-15-2009, 08:35 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,538
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Bringing this thread back from the dead.

I just watched Oldboy. Pretty good.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:58 AM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,972
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Watched AVP2 the other night..... not as terrible as I had heard it would be but still not that great.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:30 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,334
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

im currently watching the golden compass...being sick for the past few days has had me watch quite a few movies
Old 02-15-2009, 10:40 AM

Credits: 6,358
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

I'm just finishing up Naked Gun 2 1/2 on HBO. That OJ Simpson is one hilarious actor. Whatever happened to him?

The last newer movie I watched was the Wrestler. I think you have to be kind of a wrestling nerd to reaaly get it. I bawled like a baby.

Red
Old 02-15-2009, 10:57 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,858
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

its so good. i was very impressed with everything in that movie. i actually ended up watching a second time only a few days after originally watching it and i never do that.
Old 02-15-2009, 12:55 PM

Credits: 7,243
Volfie99 is a jewel in the roughVolfie99 is a jewel in the roughVolfie99 is a jewel in the roughVolfie99 is a jewel in the roughVolfie99 is a jewel in the rough

No Country For Old Men.

And yes I had trouble sleeping last night....
Old 02-15-2009, 01:13 PM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 93,208
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Saw Friday the 13th yesterday.

Old 02-15-2009, 02:15 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 10 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I saw Snatch.

Brad Pitt can have my babies.
Old 02-15-2009, 02:29 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,529
Eddie Jericho is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Just watched Cloverfield. STUPID!
Old 02-15-2009, 03:05 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,909,396
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Thick as Thieves