forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2013, 10:27 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,556
AfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to allAfterBurner is a name known to all
Default What a perfect day :)

I got laid off this month and things haven't been going great so I asked my girlfriend to meet for a coffee - she always make a good day better.

It was windy when she came into the restaurant and was concerned about her skirt blowing up - I asked why, it would have been a nice treat for everybody... I didn't figure out what she was alluding too....

After a few minutes I suddenly was aware she wasn't wearing any undies she suggested that we should find a spot for a quickie.... initially I was quite excited but I also remembered our last time having a quickie at a park and I learnt that you can NOT just undo your zipper and pull your cock out - the zipper does a nasty job to your cock.

So we started to try and figure out where to go - some where obviously discrete I thought - nope, she suggested a very public park..... I was very interested We hoped in her car and headed to the park. We got there and the park was empty and we headed off to a park bench - in a few minutes a car pulled into the parking lot and we were kind of in the line of sight, too bad, I was going for the gold, people around who cares !

As I lifted her skirt she made a comment about her pussy hair being the right length, like I would even notice that. Her pussy was out in the wind and the sun and I was enjoying it, even though a second car pulled into the parking lot - lots of company now.

I swear people had to know exactly what we were doing, how couldn't they figure it out.

It was amazing - mid afternoon, in the park, the sun and the wind, love making doesn't get better than this!