forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 07:17 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 11,496
artaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the rough
Default The Simpsons

Just read that The Simpsons will be around for four more years. The voice people are getting a shit load of money per episode.
I think it is incredible how long and successful this cartoon has been running.

http://tv.popcrunch.com/the-simpsons...0-per-episode/

Old 06-04-2008, 02:24 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,428
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

I'm surprised people still watch it, it hasn't been all that funny in years now. I guess it's kind of like SNL, even if it may not be funny, people still watch it anyways

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 06-04-2008, 03:08 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 4,887
salutationsb is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Yea simpsons hasnt been that good for me in years either. Since Family Guy and Aqua Teen and adult swim came onto the scene there getting some competition.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,835
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

I was a huge Simpsons fan back in the day but I haven't watched it in years. I did go see the movie and enjoyed it. Not super surprised that it's coming back, it's a proven commodity. As long as Fox can make money they're going to go for it.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:15 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,428
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Plus the people that watch all those shows are the people who used to watch the Simpsons when they were kids (like me). I guess the Simpsons can't really change formats and just up and start being controversial/crude. I guess little kids still watch the hell out of it and love it

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 06-04-2008, 03:26 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 4,887
salutationsb is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I agree. You cant mention Fam guy, Aqua teen or adult swim without the simpsons, they kinda started the animated "sitcom" genre! I will def give them there credit.
Old 06-04-2008, 07:22 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,252
mathiaswvu is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

yeah back in the 90's when they were re-signing contracts they threw in movie deals so from what i gather they probably have another 3 or so movies to do.