forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics

Old 09-09-2015, 05:52 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,703
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

What? No 1 yr anniversary celebration? This was the greatest thing to hit the interwebs since I saw first saw tits and started to jerk off to it.

Actually I have forgotten if I j/o'd or not. It's been too long. AOL take me awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 09-09-2015, 08:59 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
to the AOL part.

And for the record, all the crap I had to hear about Kim Kardashian breaking the internet with the god awful butt magazine thing, well...besides a flood of memes the internet was just fine and never flinched.

Now The Fappening broke the internet for real! So many sites had so much extra traffic that the servers literally couldn't handle it causing all sorts of never encountered before errors behind the scenes.

Now the ride was good, then it went bad when people threatened to sue, but then it got good again cause the pics were still readily available, we just had to go about it in a much more annoying way.

But at the end of the day, it was worth the hassle and those hacker people will forever live and be thanked in all of our hearts, even if we never found out who they all are.

Well there was the guy in Chicago that had his stuff siezed, but was never charged as of June 2015.

Code:

Which is ok, cause then we can hope for that Part Deux.

All the hackers have to do is now get around a 2 step process, but that's only if the targets have them updated to that. And celebs are often idiots and often have pangs of thirst, so there will always be hope.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 09-09-2015 at 09:15 PM.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:49 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

^^^^^ very well said.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:21 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,703

Shit should be made into a world holiday.
Old 08-14-2016, 08:21 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default More Fappening?

So would this be Hilary or Ivanka/Melania ?

Well maybe none of that. Supposed to be these people?

Last edited by MadamMeow : 08-14-2016 at 08:22 PM.
Old 08-15-2016, 03:45 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,076
justcauseaguyreadscomics is a name known to alljustcauseaguyreadscomics is a name known to alljustcauseaguyreadscomics is a name known to alljustcauseaguyreadscomics is a name known to alljustcauseaguyreadscomics is a name known to alljustcauseaguyreadscomics is a name known to alljustcauseaguyreadscomics is a name known to alljustcauseaguyreadscomics is a name known to alljustcauseaguyreadscomics is a name known to all

^interesting. very interesting.
not the images possibly released.

the *reason* they would be released is intriguing.

what does everyone make of that?
opinions? suggestions?

also, madame kitty...you're still the darndest, bestest.
Old 08-15-2016, 05:46 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,460
Frothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSFFrothy Afterbirth's Mom is loved by the DSF

Code:

Oh yes indeed Frosty, you did choke the chicken. Don't think we didn't know what you were doing in the attic while your father and I were taking pictures with our Sony Mavica. It took hours to upload but even then posting scat pictures and using our prosthetic limbs as dildos while fisting a goat in a nun costume was the only way to pay for replacing the throw out bearing in the '72 Torino.

"When is Frosty going to get off the damn computer?" I would ask. "He's beating off like a monkey on E with a steady spanish fly diet."

"Soon enough" your dear old dad would say. Whichever stepdad that was then. "Soon enough now get the gimp back in the box or you'll be late for your shift at Long John Silver's"

Oh those AOL tones do bring back the memories.
Old 08-16-2016, 07:41 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,443
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

I'm dubious of the timing and the extended notice for the release. I can't see the purpose, politically, of a release like this. And why bother to give the affected victims of the hacking two and a half months warning? That seems unnecessarily cruel. There's no one on the list that any reasonable person would consider worthy of that sort of torture.

That said, if true, I'll be looking forward to some Chloe Bennett, Summer Glau, and Leighton Meester
Old 08-16-2016, 03:25 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,767
DontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handle
DontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handleDontFearTheReaper has more rep than you could handle

The only one I would like to see is Carrie Keagan. The list is a giant meh.

Eta: Unless one of the actresses is getting gang banged, it will not knock the election off of the headlines. Trumpenfuher getting mollywopped in November will happen.

Last edited by DontFearTheReaper : 08-16-2016 at 03:29 PM.
Old 08-18-2016, 04:03 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 5,413
Vulcan gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Vulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary Busey

Unless it was Trump banging one of them....