forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 01:34 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,056
dude is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

So I'm getting a decent helmet (HJC) and a nice armored leather jacket, but what about the lower body? Is it necessary to go out and buy some riding pants and boots or do you think a good pair of work boots and jeans is gonna cut it? I wanna hear from you guys that have dropped it a couple times!
Old 03-10-2008, 01:45 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
Antipop915 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

If you're going to do jeans, look at some riding specific jeans. Icon/various other brands make them. They are heavy denim with armor/padding in them. If you've ever fallen down on concrete/asphalt in a pair of regular jeans you probably noticed how quickly they get torn up/ ground into dust. Imagine getting off a bike at anything more than running speed now. Gear up.
Sturdy boots will save your feet and ankles, don't skimp on them too. A bunch of companies make riding specific boots that don't look like they should be on the track. High quality gloves are also wicked important to have. I've seen people go down with no gloves/shitty gloves. Referring to them as "hamburger hands" would be an understatement. You should always roll ATGATT too, you never know when you're going to eat it. (All The Gear, All The Time.)
Old 03-10-2008, 01:51 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,123
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

and please, please, if you get chaps, be sure to wear the pants underneath!!

about a man and his horse
Old 03-10-2008, 04:36 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
Antipop915 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
ROFL! Good qualifier.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:59 PM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
ROFLMAO!

Old 03-10-2008, 07:49 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,474
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

I have been riding since I was a kid ...and I have been laying them down just as long. The last time was in 2002. I roll a bit reckless as you can see. I have taken the local class given by the State Patrol but not for the reason most do but to keep the people who claim they love me but don't give me any money and have seen first hand how I ride off my back. You can bring people like to water but I'd rather have a Heineken. Despite my hardheadedness, the course is excellent.

I traditionally keep a rice burner and a cruiser on hand but since 2002, I have only owned cruisers, partly because I'm getting fat. I prefer Yamahas for some reason. I won't pay for a Harley because I don't want it all scratched the hell up.

Because I ride crazy or use to, I never ride without boots, helmet and leathers. Depending on my mood and expected traffic conditions, I will also put on abrasion and impact resistant armor under it all. The GSXR was laid down at a pretty decent clip but my leg was between it and the ground preventing the pavement from grinding it to no end. That day I had my armor on preventing my leg from being ground to no end. My knee hurts when it rains but that is about it.

Seriously, be safe.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:27 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,056
dude is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default NoObZ

If there's any other Noobs out there looking for all the info they can this page has a lot of great beginner info:

http://faq.ninja250.org/wiki/Main_Page
Old 03-11-2008, 10:04 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,045
quahogs finest will become famous soon enoughquahogs finest will become famous soon enough

Suzuki SV650. This bike does it all.

Defenitley wear good protection-a jacket and pants with armor. You can get a decent helmet like a Scorpion 700 For under $175.00
Closed Thread