forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-23-2019, 09:22 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,602
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

You pig fucker, this is from 4 years ago!

~!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 02-24-2019, 09:14 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,690
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

I'm so glad to disappoint.

And swine holes are the best.
Old 02-24-2019, 10:46 AM

Code:

Yeah, ya got me. Had to call you on it, once I realized.

~!

Old 02-24-2019, 03:21 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,721
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

I guess you've never had a sheep.
Old 02-26-2019, 05:44 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

'The Munsters' Star Beverley Owen Dies at 81
By NICOLE DRUM - February 25, 2019

Beverley Owen, the actress best known for her role as the original Marilyn Munster on the classic CBS sitcom The Munsters, has died. She was 81.

According to TMZ, Owen's daughter Polly Stone confirmed the sad news, revealing that Owen died on February 21 after a battle with ovarian cancer. Owen, who was reportedly diagnosed with the illness in January 2017, was surrounded by family and friends at the time of her passing.

Owen's former cast mate Butch Patrick, who played the wolfish little boy Eddie Munster on the series took to Facebook to remember Owen and her brief time on the series.

“Beautiful Beverly [sic] Owen has left us,” Patrick posted on Facebook Sunday. “What a sweet soul. I had the biggest crush on her. RIP Bev and thanks for your 13 memorable Marilyn Munster episodes.”

The Munsters, which aired for two seasons, followed the home life of the friendly monster family: Herman Munster, a Frankenstein's monster style head of the house (Fred Gwynne), vampire wife LIly Munster (Yvonne De Carlo), aging vampire Grandpa (Al Lewis), half-vampire, half-werewolf Eddie (Patrick), and Owen's all-American teen, niece Marilyn. The short-lived series was a satire of both monster movies and wholesome family programs popular on television at the time.

Owen portrayed the blonde Marilyn Munster -- the lone member of the friendly monster family who was "normal" -- for first 13 episodes of the series' 70-episode run between 1964 and 1966. Owen left the series to marry writer, producer, and editor Jon Stone. Owen was replaced by Pat Priest upon her departure.

In addition to her role as the original Marilyn Munster, Owen's credits also include roles on the soap opera As the World Turns in 1956, The Doctors, Kraft Mystery Theater, Wagon Train, The Virginian, Another World, and Bullet for a Badman." Outside of entertainment, Owen went on to earn a master's degree in early American history.

Owen is survived by her daughters, Polly and Kate.

Code:

Old 02-26-2019, 06:49 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

She was only on 13 episodes? Damn.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 02-28-2019, 11:52 PM

Lisa Sheridan, 'Halt and Catch Fire' star, dead at 44
Anika Reed
USA TODAY February 28, 2019

Lisa Sheridan, known for her roles on the television series "Halt and Catch Fire" and "Invasion," has died at age 44, according to reports from People and Deadline.

Sheridan's manager, Mitch Clem, told the outlets the actress died Monday in her home.

“We all loved Lisa very much and are devastated by the loss we all feel,” Clem said in a statement to People. “She passed away Monday morning, at home, in her apartment in New Orleans. We are waiting for a coroners report on cause of death.”

Clem said that everyone was "blindsided" by Sheridan's death in a statement to Deadline: “Obviously, we were all blindsided with this devastating loss. Lisa was deeply loved. We are heartbroken.”

Clem told People: “The family has unequivocally confirmed that this is not a suicide. Any suggestion to the contrary is absolutely, 100 percent unfounded.”

Sheridan's career spanned two decades and included acting credits on "Legacy," "Scandal," "Journeyman" and "NCIS."

Actress Donna D'Errico, who worked with Sheridan on the 2015 movie "Only God Can," wrote about her co-star's death in a Facebook post.

"I just received news that my dear friend, actress Lisa Sheridan, has passed away," D'Errico wrote. "I am sitting here stunned. Lisa and I filmed a movie together 5 years ago and became very close on set and remained close friends after filming ended."

She continued: "It’s so rare to find kind, gentle souls like hers in this industry, this city... even this world. Truly one of the most genuinely sweet and gentle people I’ve ever come across in my life."

D'Errico said Sheridan "brought a sweetness and bright energy to any room she happened to walk into...even in her darker times."

"I am devastated by this loss. I had just spoken with her and everything seemed great and she seemed happy and in good spirits," D'Errico said. "Everyone who knew her loved and adored her. Goodbye and goodnight sweet angel...I will miss you terribly."

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 02-28-2019 at 11:52 PM.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:19 PM

Golden Globe-winner Katherine Helmond, known for 'Who's the Boss?', dead at 89
cnn.com* March 1, 2019

(CNN) Golden Globe-winning actress Katherine Helmond, a frequent scene-stealer on shows such as "Who's the Boss?" and "Soap," has died, her talent agency APA told CNN Friday. She was 89.

"She was the love of my life. We spent 57 beautiful, wonderful, loving years together, which I will treasure forever," her husband, David Christian, said in a statement. "I've been with Katherine since I was 19 years old. The night she died, I saw that the moon was exactly half-full, just as I am now... half of what I've been my entire adult life."

Helmond died Saturday of complications from Alzheimer's in her Los Angeles residence, according to Manfred Westphal, chief marketing and communications officer for APA.

During her five-decade career, Helmond was nominated for multiple Emmy Awards and won two Golden Globes for the two roles for which she was best known.

On "Soap," which ran for four seasons from 1977-1981, she played lovably naïve Jessica Tate, a role that earned her a Globe in 1981.

On "Who's the Boss?" Helmond played the feisty mother to Judith Light's Angela, Mona Robinson. Helmond won a Golden Globe in 1989 for the role.

Helmond's "Who's the Boss?" co-star Tony Danza called her "a national treasure," following news of her death.

Alyssa Milano called the actress an "instrumental part" of her life in a tribute posted on Friday.

"You taught me to hold my head above the marsh," she wrote on Twitter. "You taught me to do anything for a laugh! What an example you were!"

Light added in a statement to CNN that Helmond was "a remarkable human being and an extraordinary artist."

"She taught me so much about life and inspired me indelibly by watching her work," she said. "Katherine was a gift to our business and to the world, and will be deeply missed."

Helmond was also known for her recurring roles on shows such as "Coach" and "Everybody Loves Raymond."

Her work in film included a voice role in the "Cars" movies and credits in three Terry Gilliam films, "Time Bandits," "Brazil," and "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas."

A native of Galveston, Texas, Helmond got her start in theater.

In 1973, she earned a Tony Award for her performance in Eugene O'Neill's "The Great God Brown."

A memorial for family and friends is currently being planned for the near future, her agency said.

Code:

Old 03-04-2019, 10:09 AM

Keith Flint

Keith Flint of The Prodigy was found dead in his home at the age of 49. The cause is being said to have been suicide.

Keith Flint lived a wild and eccentric life, and once said that when he was done, he'd kill himself. In the past, he's spoken openly about drug taking and the amount of women he's bedded thanks to the fame being Prodigy's frontman brought him. The star was found dead today, at the age of 49, after taking his own life. Keith, who felt the "nanny state" would "turn us all into zombies", didn't like playing by the rules, whether it was ignoring a no smoking sign or taking Class A drugs.

Code:

~!

Old 03-04-2019, 10:38 AM

Code:

Dang did he commit suicide because he has said about doing it in the past?