forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 68,465
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You can't just throw that out there without giving us the story! Details, please!

Lunatic fringe.
Old 01-02-2015, 05:35 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,638
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

No? I thought it was a charming segue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 01-02-2015, 05:44 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,426
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

That's a good news/bad news life experience!
Good news - Banging MadamMeow!
Bad news - up her ass with another guy's dick rubbing on mine.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 01-02-2015, 06:26 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

The only way I could have surprise double anal would be if I was raped in a prison shower. Now back to Madam"s story please tell it to us mortals.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:23 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,638

I would only rub my dick with another man if it was inside MM's asshole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 01-02-2015, 07:32 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Well, I guess at least you were letting me wipe it off with the napkin instead of ATM'ing like most people try.

Code:

Code:

Code:

Although I was having a MMF threesome, the 2 dicks weren't both human. I didn't know it was happening because I was in the doggy position and couldn't see what they were doing.

The hot guy was an anal fanatic. I never liked it, but he was hot and usually it wasn't that bad.

So anyway I brought some toys with me. While I was on all fours and he was going to town, he stopped and it felt like he was holding his dick inside me. That was alright, but in a few minutes it started to feel weird and since he wasn't really moving I turned to ask what they were doing.

Hot guy had a dick and a toy the size of a dick all up in there. Than the less hot guy, who mostly took pics the whole time cause he couldn't get it up with the hot guy in the room, took a pic of my face. It was very "WTF did I get myself into". I rage deleted it a couple years after though, and regret that because this is quite the story to tell and that pic was the icing on the cake.

I can say that it didn't hurt too much during, but after was another story. Let's just say that I was screaming his name and some obscenities once or twice a day for a month.

So in the end I say double anal is the fastest way to both have a girl scream your name everyday and also never talk to you again.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 01-02-2015 at 07:33 PM.
Old 01-02-2015, 10:07 PM
Xenophobia is a hardwired cognitive disposition that is impervious to empirical modification

Credits: 68,465
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle
xeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handlexeno23 has more rep than you could handle

Best story ever!

This one is weak but I do love a certain cat's blouse bunnies:

"Is your bra size C-4? Cause your tits are the bomb!"

Lunatic fringe.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:33 PM

"the two dicks weren't both human" am I the only one who's mind went to canine? Not that I figure Madam to ever do such things damn if my mind didn't go there.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:43 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I don't get it, but I'm happy my former itty bitty B's turned themselves into C's so it would work.

Code:

Ew! Beastiality is illegal and definitely not on my to do.

Although, if it was a dog it would have hurt less.

Fun fact, my first sexual experience was with a bird. When I was in 6'th grade my parakeet was out of the cage and on my finger.

It started shaking it's butt and I thought it was dancing. When it stopped I had a liquid drop on my finger. It had a red tint to it so I thought it was blood.

I ran to my mom and told her about the dancing and showed the droplet. She said it was cum and the bird wasn't dancing, it was humping my finger.

I was beyond mortified and never let it happen again.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 01-03-2015 at 06:44 PM.
Old 01-04-2015, 12:49 AM

Code:

No offense if Mother Teresa said "not both were human" I would have had the same thoughts.